Page 502 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 240245249249849950050150250350450550651255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 28116
    Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The real killer in BvS is Alfred. He likes to blow up people when he remotely controls the batwing.
    See how that crook disappears right before the explosion?

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Dude, calm down.

There are multiple versions of Batmen, across several media...to say that every version has to be bound to some rule is just ridiculous.

(And please don't compare Batman to folks like Cap and WW - People who have superpowers). WW does kill - sure she doesn't use guns, but she does kill. Same goes for Cap and Hawkeye.

Arguably, one could say what Batman does to some folks is worse than killing (crippling them for instance). And of course, his allegiance to his so called code (especially when it comes to folks like Joker) has done more harm than good to Gotham.

(But, that's not his fault..more of writers and the company wanting to keep folks like Joker alive, so they can continue telling stories).
    Why did an argument about guns suddenly become an argument about killing? a gun does not fit Batman's character and image and it doesn't fit those other characters either. We have Deathstroke and Punisher for that reason. Also since when did powers come in to the mix? shouldn't WW and Cap by the same logic use guns because they are more efficient?
    Evidently you dont understand how Batman stories work and by the looks of it probably neither does Snyder, the relationship between Batman/Gotham/Joker has its own uniqueness,apply logic and that uniqueness goes down the drain and you're left with another generic city,vigilante and psycho thug. That stupidity is precisely what makes them endearing,Snyder turned Superman in to another one of his own clones that he had inspired over the years,with Batman he looks like he wants to turn him in to the closes Punisher wannabe possible.

calm down people.
    let's wait till the movie comes out to see if Batman actually spray a machine gun on full auto or something. otherwise it's pointless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Why did an argument about guns suddenly become an argument about killing? a gun does not fit Batman's character and image and it doesn't fit those other characters either. We have Deathstroke and Punisher for that reason. Also since when did powers come in to the mix? shouldn't WW and Cap by the same logic use guns because they are more efficient?
    Evidently you dont understand how Batman stories work and by the looks of it probably neither does Snyder, the relationship between Batman/Gotham/Joker has its own uniqueness,apply logic and that uniqueness goes down the drain and you're left with another generic city,vigilante and psycho thug. That stupidity is precisely what makes them endearing,Snyder turned Superman in to another one of his own clones that he had inspired over the years,with Batman he looks like he wants to turn him in to the closes Punisher wannabe possible.
    The amount of stupidity in this is post is incalculable. And all this Sturm and Drang over concept art. Lol

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Predator JP View Post
    calm down people.
    let's wait till the movie comes out to see if Batman actually spray a machine gun on full auto or something. otherwise it's pointless.
    Voice of reason. Thank, you. Still not liking the concept art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tec15 View Post
    The amount of stupidity in this is post is incalculable. And all this Sturm and Drang over concept art. Lol
    Go get your eyes checked,Batman is carrying that gun on his back in the trailer. Stupidity is whatever went through Snyders mind when he decided to let Superman kill despite protests from Nolan.

Ah well, we all know already that the good DC movie this year is going to be Suicide Squad anyway.

I mean, Snyder, not very wise to expect much.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Go get your eyes checked,Batman is carrying that gun on his back in the trailer. Stupidity is whatever went through Snyders mind when he decided to let Superman kill despite protests from Nolan.
    He isn't firing the gun though is he...
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Ah well, we all know already that the good DC movie this year is going to be Suicide Squad anyway.

I mean, Snyder, not very wise to expect much.
    I hope what you say will turn out true but Ayer isn't better than Snyder. The SS trailer is amazing nontheless. Training Day (written by Ayer) has been one of my favourite movies for the past few years but Argo (Terio) certainly is some competition
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 03-14-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Not entirely a new clip, but new dialogues:

https://twitter.com/ChrisRa7en/statu...74867729035264

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Then why is Superman under heavy fire because of it?
    Because of killing Zod? I honestly find it incredibly stupid that he even is. You have to ignore a lot of material to arrive at the "Superman never kills!" conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Only problem is when he doesn't try to then kill the Joker or something.
    Agreed, this is the best indicator that DCEU Batman is not a killer, even if he's otherwise really rough.
    I'm just saying, even if he was, I won't care too much because there's precedent for it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    To be honest, I find that Affleck blowing up a bunch of guys in cars really isn't too different from the times Keaton blew up an entire factory filled with the Joker's guys and blew up one of Penguin's goons with a stick of dynamite. (He set someone on fire with the Batmobile a well , but I suppose you could make the argument that that guy ran offscreen to the police hospital in time) Or the times Bale blew up Ra's al Ghul's monastery filled with his guys and blew up Talia's truck. (I think there's the possibility that he may have killed the driver of Joker's truck when he flipped it over in TDK, but since we don't see an explicit death from wounds like Talia I suppose this one counts as YMMV regarding the kill)

Maybe the brutality of Affleck's Batman and his seeming disregard for collateral actually serves a story reason, maybe as an indicator of how he's losing control of himself due to his disillusionment.
    Such a weird argument: It's okay to do it here becuase something similar was done here.

Does it not cross your minds that the people who are protesting now protested then as well?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

First review and it is legit, they posted proof.

"Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.