Page 505 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 540545549550150250350450550650750850951555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 28116
    pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post

I wish the females were more prominently in the front. I mean, at least HQ for chrissake. Cara D and Margot Robbie carry more weight than all those squad member actors, save Smith, and HQ herself carries more weight than any character on the ad, save Joker.

Anyway, haven't checked this thread in a while and the past 5 pages have all been about BvS just from today lol. Has there been any talk about the confirmation Will Smith is back for prospective SS sequel? Guess we know one character who doesn't die. Changes my plans on any prop bets. After knowing of a sequel, I presume that means a lot of members live. I got just El Diablo, Croc, and Slipknot dying.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Deadshot, Harley, Joker and Rick Flagg are sure bets to survive. I wager Katana, Boomerang, and Enchantress will survive as well. Slipknot, Croc and Diablo are worm food. I'm so excited for the SS and it's sequel. Maybe we'll get King Shark, Vixen, Bronze Tiger and Dr. Light on the next Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Deadshot, Harley, Joker and Rick Flagg are sure bets to survive. I wager Katana, Boomerang, and Enchantress will survive as well. Slipknot, Croc and Diablo are worm food. I'm so excited for the SS and it's sequel. Maybe we'll get King Shark, Vixen, Bronze Tiger and Dr. Light on the next Squad.
    I think Croc will survive as he's a pretty well know Bat villain and they have plans for new Batman movies. Slipknot and El Diablo are definitely gonna die. I can see Rick Flag either being killed by Joker or sacrificing himself heroically. And Enchantress may be one of the main villains so she may not make it to the sequel.
    So agree with Bronze Tiger and King Shark for the second film.

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Will spoilers be posted here, cause I might want to avoid this thread till the movie.
    Nah...I think we will probably start a spoilers thread next week (CBR might do it...if not I will), for discussion
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Jesse on GMA

BANNED

Friend of mine saw an advanced screening and said he loved it. Said it was everything he hoped for and more and that there are a lot of surprises, not everything was spoiled in the trailers.

I bought my IMAX tickets, can't wait

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Gal is so adorable, she is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    I'm guessing Harley, Katana, and Boomerang are guaranteed to survive. I think Slipknot and Diablo are definitely going to die and Deadshot or Flagg will "sacrifice" themselves but turn out to still be alive. I really hope Croc, Katana, and Boomerang make it out alright.

Joker obviously will be fine.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Will spoilers be posted here, cause I might want to avoid this thread till the movie.
    Mods, I'm really really praying that you guys won't allow such monstrosity to happen. I would be crushed if I saw spoilers just days before the movie.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Perhaps we should make a BvS thread for spoilers.

Doritos Presents BvS (Just a Couple of Scenes Extended - New Footage!)

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think Croc will survive as he's a pretty well know Bat villain and they have plans for new Batman movies. Slipknot and El Diablo are definitely gonna die. I can see Rick Flag either being killed by Joker or sacrificing himself heroically. And Enchantress may be one of the main villains so she may not make it to the sequel.
    So agree with Bronze Tiger and King Shark for the second film.
    That recent trailer, unfortunately, hints at that....not being the case.