Page 684 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 18458463467468068168268368468568668768869473478411841684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 28116
    Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Who made the song from the BvS Ult Edition trailer ? It rocks!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    That was already posted on page 678.
    Whoops, my bad.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Who made the song from the BvS Ult Edition trailer ? It rocks!
    I said the same thing to my brother! I'm kind of hoping it's part of the soundtrack now, and they'll release an extended cut of it as well soon, kind like they did with The Lord of the Rings once upon a time. If you listen closely to the track, it does seem to have some hints of the new Superman theme to it.

But to answer your question: I have no idea who composed it, unfortunately. It's awesome, though, regardless!
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Nicolas Winding Refn (director of Drive, Neon Demon, Only God Forgives, Bronson, Pusher trilogy, Valhalla Rising) expresses interest in directing a Batgirl movie.

With Nicolas Winding Refn releasing his first-ever female-driven movie "The Neon Demon" this weekend, the director is tapping into a different side of his unique storytelling.

But this isn't the first time the Danish filmmaker has wanted to make a movie with a strong female lead. After the release of his popular 2011 thriller "Drive," Refn said he really wanted to make a Wonder Woman movie.

That's not going to happen quite yet. When Gal Gadot stars as the superhero in her standalone movie, out in the summer of 2017, Patty Jenkins ("Monster") will have the reins.

But Refn still wants to make a superhero movie.

"God, I would love to make one, it would probably be great fun," Refn told Business Insider this week. "I just don't know when it's going to happen. I very much enjoy my freedom creatively, but I also would love to make one of those big Hollywood films that costs a lot of money and has a lot of people running around with cell phones and all that insanity."

So with Wonder Woman already taken, what superhero movie would he want to make?

"What ones are left?" Refn pondered for a second. "You know the one I want to do? I want to make Batgirl. Let's get Warner working on it."
    Well, he certainly would be an... um, inspired choice to direct a DC movie. He certainly does have stylistic flair to make an aesthetically-amazing superhero film, but I imagine that like Snyder he's a director who will polarize audiences and fans. Would any of you like to see NWR on a future DC movie?
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 06-25-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Well I havent seen any of his films so I dont know if he would be any good at making a superhero movie or not.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Nicolas Winding Refn (director of Drive, Neon Demon, Only God Forgives, Bronson, Pusher trilogy, Valhalla Rising) expresses interest in directing a Batgirl movie.

Well, he certainly would be an... um, inspired choice to direct a DC movie. He certainly does have stylistic flair to make an aesthetically-amazing superhero film, but I imagine that like Snyder he's a director who will polarize audiences and fans. Would any of you like to see NWR on a future DC movie?
    After the DCEU has its course corrected by the hopefully good Justice League film, Flash & Green Lantern films etc, I say give him a shot. It would be interesting, having a weirdo director make a standalone DC film. It would have to be standalone, the connected DC films are better off not taking any more huge risks.

Ultimate Member

His movies are so bizarre and unusually structured, and his style so distinctive overall, that this would either be a stroke of genius, or a complete disaster.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

From what I've heard of "the Neon Demon," a Batgirl film by him would certainly be...interesting, to say the least.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    From what I've heard of "the Neon Demon," a Batgirl film by him would certainly be...interesting, to say the least.
    Certainly but he had as many hits(Drive) as misses (Valhalla rising) for me. He would end up being another ZSnyder for the fanbase.

I think there's a higher chance of a Birds of Prey movie featuring Batgirl then a Batgirl movie directed by this guy .

Ultimate Member

I mean MAYBE he'd adopt a more mainstream (while still trying to "change things up" a bit as far as CBM's go) style if he was making a big studio film. I mean his last two movies, well all of his movies really but in particular his last two, have given me the same reaction. "I know that I just saw something, but IDK WTH is was?"

Which would be a risk, especially for a first film (as far as Batgirl goes). And yeah, if he goes with his usual style, it'd make MOS and BVS look positively mainstream by comparison (and would be even more controversial). But, the film would certainly LOOK really pretty (visually TND is amazing to look at).

Spectacular Member Virile Agitur's Avatar

i would be all over a NWR comic book film.

BANNED

Batgirl doesn't need a movie, tbh. What can you do with a Batgirl movie that you cant do with Batman? Give him Doctor Fate, Hellblazer or Deathstroke.

i loved Drive and Bronson so i would love him to join DCEU but i really don't think he can make crowd pleasing movies.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    What can you do with a Batgirl movie that you cant do with Batman?
    I mean, you could do quite a bit. Because she's not a main character you can explore lesser known parts of Gotham or the DCU, explore more of a romance angle with Dick, show more family time with Commissioner Gordon, foreshadow Oracle with more hacking elements, create a girl power vibe with a supporting female cast, and add a more upbeat twist to the dark and Gothic world of the Bat family.