Page 165 of 176 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2635
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yeah Felicia needs to be the baddie for a bit it seems to help Peter and MJ along...can't have Felicia and Peter playing to nicely together just yet I guess...
    In a just world, Mary Jane and Felicia would be friends, at least.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the DLC say she'd be playable? At the very least I remember the wording giving that impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    In a just world, Mary Jane and Felicia would be friends, at least.
    I mean . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I mean . . .
    He said "a just world", 90's is anything but that

Specialy since Felicia in those issues is close to being as bad as Queenpin ****. (Do we still talk about this or just pretend it never happened? )

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He said "a just world", 90's is anything but that

Specialy since Felicia in those issues is close to being as bad as Queenpin ****. (Do we still talk about this or just pretend it never happened? )
    Even by Back in Black, they were just about tolerating one another.

And Aunt May is clearly not a fan.

Ultimate Member

Well I'd rather Felicia and MJ were more than friends to each other...and Peter...but I won't be holding my breath anytime soon...I just don't want her to be the baddie simply to help Peter and MJ along...only for her to then suddenly be fine again later on at the drop of a hat...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Even by Back in Black, they were just about tolerating one another.

And Aunt May is clearly not a fan.
    MJ and Felicia got along just fine, wouldn't say they're something as far as friends, but it's far from being "They tolerate each other" since they aren't unnecessarily rude to each other or anything like that, Sensational #34 shows this well and MJ even is telling aunt May to tone down the rudeness:

https://i.imgur.com/opgzuxD.png

https://i.imgur.com/w7ssecd.png

https://i.imgur.com/WYm5qFQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/dw5zdS4.png

Funnily enough, the way aunt May treated Felicia is how I always imagined she'd treat her lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 10-26-2018 at 07:36 PM.

I believe the last time MJ and Felicia interacted was in 2010's Web Of Spider-Man, where MJ recruited Felicia's help to track down Spider-Man after he got kidnapped by Doc Tramma. It ended with this funny moment when they both go out to eat and Felicia tells MJ she wants to be friends and they start to bond with Spider-Man worryingly watching from the side. Wish they did more to build off that.

RCO023_1468838059.jpg
    RCO024_1468838059.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I believe the last time MJ and Felicia interacted was in 2010's Web Of Spider-Man, where MJ recruited Felicia's help to track down Spider-Man after he got kidnapped by Doc Tramma. It ended with this funny moment when they both go out to eat and Felicia tells MJ she wants to be friends and they start to bond with Spider-Man worryingly watching from the side. Wish they did more to build off that.

MJ looks like a super villain here

"I believe I can help you, Miss Hardy, however, you'll owe me a favor, and I always call them in."

That's the vibe I'm getting from her lol.

Ultimate Member

Like I said, if Felicia and MJ really got along well it would either be great or terrible for Peter

BANNED

RCO023_1468838059.jpg
    RCO024_1468838059.jpg
    I can't stand early BND era MJ or Felicia, I can't look at that scene without protesting how wrong it is, especially given MJ knows everything Felicia knew in the past about Peter yet having to keep it to herself rather than tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I can't stand early BND era MJ or Felicia, I can't look at that scene without protesting how wrong it is, especially given MJ knows everything Felicia knew in the past about Peter yet having to keep it to herself rather than tell her.
    This was at the very end of BND, right before Big Time started, which makes it really weird because this is still when MJ is in her "Want nothing to do with Spider-Man" phase, and yet still does all this stuff and puts herself in danger to rescue him. It feels out of place, but I actually think this portrayal was pretty good, at least in comparison to everything else going on with her at the time.

BANNED

This was at the very end of BND, right before Big Time started, which makes it really weird because this is still when MJ is in her "Want nothing to do with Spider-Man" phase, and yet still does all this stuff and puts herself in danger to rescue him
    Much as I disliked her character back then, she wasn't entirely heartless. Peter's stint as Spider-Man may have been a roadblock in their relationship at the time, but she still loved him and would do anything to save him if he had to count on her. Other instances of this occurred in Spider-Island and Power Play.

RCO023_1468838059.jpg
    RCO024_1468838059.jpg
    You left out the conversation MJ and Spider-Man have about how much she dislikes Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the DLC say she'd be playable? At the very least I remember the wording giving that impression.
    I don't remember them ever confirming she'd be playable, just people hoping she probably would be.