Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2635

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    To be fair, this is the best I've seen MJ used during BND. She actually went out of her way and put herself in harms way in order to rescue Peter, around the same time in the main book when she was adamant on wanting absolutely nothing to do with his other life. And also this may be me making an excuse for it, but I could also see her purposefully talking like she doesn't care because she doesn't want to see "weak" or "emotional" in front of her.
    I think that's a valid take, but considering her characterization around this time I think it's likely that wasn't what the writer was going for.

Ultimate Member

I'm hoping yeah that it's the black and white color scheme thing and that both characters fit just outside of the law technically...beyond that though...yuck...

BANNED

Spectacular Spider-Man #79 Jun 1983
    "Spider-Man vs. Doctor Octopus -- The Final Battle!"
    It's a cover-to-cover slugfest between the Spectacular Spider-Man and his long-time foe, Doctor Octopus!
    The savage battle begins outside the hospital, but quickly moves inside.

While the fight is raging, Captain Jean DeWolff leads the fleeing ambulance convoy carrying Felicia down the west side highway.

But the mad villain with the four mechanical arms breaks contact with the web-slinger and follows the convoy!

Under one of the highway bridges, the Amazing Spider-Man will make his final stand!

Script by Bill Mantlo. Art by Al Milgrom (breakdowns) and Jim Mooney (finishes).

Jim Cheung

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    Jim Cheung
    Cheung should draw more Black Cat. She looks stunning .

Ultimate Member

Looks good of Felicia, though Campbell still draws a good Felicia imho, and others...then again Felicia is a good character to draw if the artist can draw sexy ladies...

This might sound cliche but personally, Dodson's my favourite artist for Felicia.

black_cat_nycc_2012_by_terrydodson-d5ky8t3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by StonedVolus View Post
    This might sound cliche but personally, Dodson's my favourite artist for Felicia.

black_cat_nycc_2012_by_terrydodson-d5ky8t3.jpg
    I doubt you are the only one on that front .

Ultimate Member

Well he certainly draws her with curves, though Campbell draws her well as well so it's all good...

I suppose it's probably not going to be done this way, but I wouldn't mind a Black Cat TV show (Netflix style, 10-13 episodes a year) focused on Felicia and her life as a thief, and I could live with no Spider-Man involvement, though I can see people being in a rage at such a notion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I suppose it's probably not going to be done this way, but I wouldn't mind a Black Cat TV show (Netflix style, 10-13 episodes a year) focused on Felicia and her life as a thief, and I could live with no Spider-Man involvement, though I can see people being in a rage at such a notion.
    I'sd like that myself.

Ultimate Member

Though I think that people would want Peter to show up at some point, and then of course you'd have to wonder what to rate the series as Felicia isn't exactly a PG or really PG-13 character...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though I think that people would want Peter to show up at some point, and then of course you'd have to wonder what to rate the series as Felicia isn't exactly a PG or really PG-13 character...
    I think Netflix has some PG or PG13 stuff.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 08-20-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Ultimate Member

I was meaning that Felicia and a show about her could easily fit into the R rated role depending on how sexy she is on the show and how much skin they show...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'sd like that myself.
    As would I, if only....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."