Page 158 of 176 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2635

I have to say I think Erica Lindbeck might be my new favorite Black Cat VA.

I mean, we only briefly here her voice during some side-missions in the new Spider-Man game, but she does a really great job of capturing Felicia's personality and conveying the lines in her voice.

Makes me really look forward to the release of the DLC .

Spectacular Member

I haven't had a chance to play the game yet but just judging from the teaser trailer, I agree. Even from just the couple lines I was impressed how well the VA nailed Felicia's voice

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Just because she wanted to be FWB with Peter, doesn't mean Peter's not important to her. I always felt that Felicia is wary of a serious relationship, at least with FWB relationship it makes it clear where both people stand and (kinda) eliminates the fallout that a breakup entails.
    And let's not forget, Felicia eventually did fall in love with both Spider-Man and Peter Parker and wished she'd never let him go, and it was very obvious her feelings for him were deeper than what she felt for anyone else.

Anyone that still thinks about the "FWB" Felicia needs to treat themselves to the comic series "Evil That Men Do" probably one of the best Peter/Felicia storylines.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have to say I think Erica Lindbeck might be my new favorite Black Cat VA.

I mean, we only briefly here her voice during some side-missions in the new Spider-Man game, but she does a really great job of capturing Felicia's personality and conveying the lines in her voice.

Makes me really look forward to the release of the DLC .
    I just came here to voice that opinion as well. She does a fantastic job!

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    And let's not forget, Felicia eventually did fall in love with both Spider-Man and Peter Parker and wished she'd never let him go, and it was very obvious her feelings for him were deeper than what she felt for anyone else.

Anyone that still thinks about the "FWB" Felicia needs to treat themselves to the comic series "Evil That Men Do" probably one of the best Peter/Felicia storylines.
    Did something that i said got lost in traslation?, i wasn't implying that Felicia didn't fell in love with Peter, she did and she did it hard, to the point she never completly got over him, that's why i said that i find nonsensical their FWB in the post-OMD, Felicia wouldn't accept that, she would want him for herself completly, no sharing, that's how much she loves him.

And that's why is BS that she was encouraging him into dating Carlie Cooper.

Ultimate Member

I only said sharing as it would have to be someone that Felicia would know was just as much in love with Peter as she was, and only MJ fit that bill...and that the two of them would get along really well if given the chance imho...

BANNED

Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-14-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Ultimate Member

Always fun seeing them work together and their banter...

BANNED

Ahmed seems to know his stuff. This should be a fun appetiser before we get to Spencer's main (and contemporary) course with Felicia in November

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Where's this from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Where's this from?
    The 2018 Amazing Spider-Man Annual, out next week. It's written by Saladin Ahmed, who was announced as the new writer for Miles Morales in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

I forgot they were together during this era. Nice to see classic Spidey and Black Cat together .

Yeah she even made the first cloth version of the black suit for him after he got rid of the symbiote

Ultimate Member

Well I guess that she probably would have known his measurements well enough...

You know a fascinating What If? idea would be based on Felicia deciding to not freak out and reject Peter when he unmasked by saying she only wanted Spider-Man. What If? Spider-Man Married Black Cat was kind of like this but not quite. I'd write such a fanfic if I did not already have three Spidey related ones on the go. What does everyone think?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."