Page 19 of 176 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    SPIDER-MAN & BLACK CAT by Will Sliney

The Sliney page has an interesting story.

http://eclecticmicks.blogspot.com/20...ll-sliney.html

It's something he did for practice four years ago.

And now he's on Spider-Man 2099.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    That would be an interesting resolution to the current clif-hanger, I don't know if it would improve Black Cat's disposition toward Peter or exacerbate it. I also don't believe Slott will let that...cat out of the bag.

Either case it's bound to make her feel regret over what she is presently doing and put a stop to it because doing what she is doing isn't who she is.

The Black Cat is like this now because Peter didn't re-reveal his identity to her after OMD/OMIT to restore her memories of their friendship...she doesn't even know who Peter is because she officially met Peter as Peter when he revealed his identity to her.

She wouldn't even have been pulling the robbery that she was pulling when she got attacked by SpOck because she was a reformed thief prior to OMD/OMIT. Everything that the Black Cat is doing is directly linked to Peter not taking responsibilty to do the right thing for her sake and restore her memories.
    Last edited by Thinker4730; 09-06-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker4730 View Post
    Either case it's bound to make her feel regret over what she is presently doing and put a stop to it because doing what she is doing isn't who she is.

The Black Cat is like this now because Peter didn't re-reveal his identity to her after OMD/OMIT to restore her memories of their friendship...she doesn't even know who Peter is because she officially met Peter as Peter when he revealed his identity to her.

She wouldn't even have been pulling the robbery that she was pulling when she got attacked by SpOck because she was a reformed theif prior to OMD/OMIT. Everything that the Black Cat is doing is directly linked to Peter not taking responsibilty to do the right thing for her sake and restore her memories.
    It is my humble opinion that ever person life is their own and each individuals is responsible for their actions. Because of circumstances beyond their control a person choices can be severely limited and difficult, but one always has a choice. Whether or not the Felicia choose to be a hero or villain is hers and hers alone and is no way Peters responsibility. But that's neither here nor there.

Since Peter choose not to reveal his identity and because they once were friends/lovers, Felicia she might perceive it as a slight or betrayal and that would exacerbate Black Cats negative feeling toward Spider-man. On the other hand she might feel regret, just as you said; or something complete different. I don't believe Mr. Slott will reveal Spider-man secret Identity so it's all probably moot.
    Last edited by eSoldier; 09-05-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    Stay Calm. Carry Guns.

Astonishing Member

It is my humble opinion that ever person life is their own and each individuals is responsible for their actions. Because of circumstances beyond their control a person choices can be severely limited and difficult, but one always has a choice. Whether or not the Felicia choose to be a hero or villain is hers and hers alone and is no way Peters responsibility. But that's neither here nor there.

Since Peter choose not to reveal his identity and because they once were friends/lovers, Felicia she might perceive it as a slight or betrayal and that would exacerbate Black Cats negative feeling toward Spider-man. On the other hand she might feel regret, just as you said; or something complete different. I don't believe Mr. Slott will reveal Spider-man secret Identity so it's all probably moot.
    I doubt that Slott will allow Felicia to see Peter's secret identity during his run on Spider-Man, which maybe a very long time. But if he does allow Felicia to know Peter's secret identity once again, then Felicia will have a whole new perspective that might lead to a solo spinoff series. If Marvel keeps her as a villain, Felicia will be limited to the generic and predictable role of Catwoman...

BANNED

It is my humble opinion that every person's life is their own and each individual is responsible for their actions. Because of circumstances beyond their control a person choices can be severely limited and difficult, but one always has a choice. Whether or not the Felicia choose to be a hero or villain is hers and hers alone and is no way Peters responsibility.
    But, she made that choice with incomplete memories due to Peter not restoring them by re-revealing his identity to her.

That puts a lot of the responsibility on Peter for the actions that Black Cat has done since OMD/OMIT.

The very thing that caused her to reform in the first place was taken away from her.

Since Peter choose not to reveal his identity and because they once were friends/lovers, Felicia might perceive it as a slight or betrayal and that would exacerbate Black Cats negative feeling toward Spider-man.
    Perhaps, but I doubt she'd continue to be as she is now. She might be ticked off at Peter for not restoring her memories, but she would stop what she's doing because what she is doing isn't who she is.

I don't believe Mr. Slott will reveal Spider-man secret Identity so it's all probably moot.

That's the sad thing about all this. Slott is destroying a great character when it comes to Black Cat.

And most of the blame story wise can be placed on Peter.

Astonishing Member

Does anyone here remembers Felicia's Wolverine costume? Here it is:

Does anyone here remember's Felicia Wolverine costume? Here it is:

I remember that outfit vividly. She wore it for like 15 seconds. Ugh but that beehive hairstyle was grotesque.

Astonishing Member

BANNED

BANNED

One of those things would have to be having the marriage of Peter and Mary Jane restored since that was the focus of OMD in the first place.

You can't do a reboot over OMD without undoing the events of OMD.

But, there is a problem with your headcanon theory...

How can Peter take back a deal that he can't even remember making in the first place?

And how can he take it back even if he does remember it?.
    1. Extrapolate the part of Peter and MJ's souls that remember the marraige. Bring them to the surface. It may take a grand cosmic buffering to do so from other sources (and that's a head canon outcome for another time), but it's not beyond impossible to take what Mephisto claimed back then and run with it

2. I think Mephisto has been violating the terms and influencing many of the events, including making it easier for the forces attacking multiple Parkers in Spider-Verse, and he thrives on the fact Peter does'nt remember the deal.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    1. Extrapolate the part of Peter and MJ's souls that remember the marraige. Bring them to the surface. It may take a grand cosmic buffering to do so from other sources (and that's a head canon outcome for another time), but it's not beyond impossible to take what Mephisto claimed back then and run with it

2. I think Mephisto has been violating the terms and influencing many of the events, including making it easier for the forces attacking multiple Parkers in Spider-Verse, and he thrives on the fact Peter does'nt remember the deal.
    Which is why I feel that Peter's soul has gone to Hell after ASM #700.

BANNED

Then the current Peter can't be the real Peter.

Astonishing Member

Then the current Peter can't be the real Peter.
    Exactly!!!

Maybe Felicia hasn't gone as batshit crazy as we think she is. Peter hasn't been the same since 2007! She probably senses a wild change and therefore knows he is not the same Spidey she grew up to know and love.