Page 169 of 176 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2635

Superior spiderman 1 variant cover

Ultimate Member

A little different outfit but looks good imho...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Alexander Lozano's art is amazing and I am here for it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Random new outfit is random, but nice art all the same .

Kind of ironic to be giving her a Superior variant though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Random new outfit is random, but nice art all the same .

Kind of ironic to be giving her a Superior variant though .
    Good point, although now that Superior has his own body and identity and isn't just piggybacking off Peter's . . . could have a confrontation between Superior and Cat where she realizes once and for all that the Spider-Man that didn't spare a second thought for her after beating and webbing her up for the cops to find wasn't the same one she knew and (once) loved.

Ultimate Member

Well a variant is just that though she looks good on it...she'd still probably be upset with Peter but there'd probably be a part of her that would love him all the same...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    wow who did this, I'd love to have this as a poster

Ultimate Member

It would be better than her Queenpin look imho...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    wow who did this, I'd love to have this as a poster
    Alexander Lozano, who also contributed promo art for the PS4 Spider-Man game.

But already I think Spencer's writing for Black Cat is miles ahead of her Queenpin characterization (not that it should be that hard).
    Man, that's like saying that candy has a more sweet flavor than salt, chances someone who just sees a picture of Felicia and doesn't know who she is would write her better than Queenpin **** lol.

Either way, haven't played the heist DLC, can't buy it yet, but I saw some cutscenes, honestly, Felicia looks too malicious there, lying to Spidey about the kid to make him help her... Yeah, I know she can be manipulative, but doing something like that with no apparent guilt is pushing it, hopefuly I missed something that shows that she's not that malicious or some other DLC will show so, but I'll be disapointed if she's just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Either way, haven't played the heist DLC, can't buy it yet, but I saw some cutscenes, honestly, Felicia looks too malicious there, lying to Spidey about the kid to make him help her... Yeah, I know she can be manipulative, but doing something like that with no apparent guilt is pushing it, hopefuly I missed something that shows that she's not that malicious or some other DLC will show so, but I'll be disapointed if she's just like that.
    Yeah, that was my biggest problem about her in the DLC too. With that reveal putting everything that happened in perspective, it didn't feel like she cared for him at all, and was only seducing and manipulating him for her own gain. She almost certainly will be back in one of the other DLCS (at least I hope she is) so I'm waiting to see what the endgame for her story is before confirming my real feelings about her overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Man, that's like saying that candy has a more sweet flavor than salt, chances someone who just sees a picture of Felicia and doesn't know who she is would write her better than Queenpin **** lol.
    This reminds me of how Robbie Thompson's handling of her in Silk during the height of the Queenpin was praised as being the best written Black Cat since her villain turn even though that wasn't saying much and he really didn't end up doing much with her in the long-run.
    My issue with it is that she didn't need to really lie about the kid to get Spidey to help her, even if he probably would not have willingly gone as far as she did in order to get her "big score."
    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Yeah, that was my biggest problem about her in the DLC too. With that reveal putting everything that happened in perspective, it didn't feel like she cared for him at all, and was only seducing and manipulating him for her own gain. She almost certainly will be back in one of the other DLCS (at least I hope she is) so I'm waiting to see what the endgame for her story is before confirming my real feelings about her overall.
    I think the bits where she seemed to really enjoy being with him again were genuine, and she did say she loved him right before you-know-what happens, but I do think the ending kind of puts her interaction with him in the game in a more negative light.

I think the bits where she seemed to really enjoy being with him again were genuine, and she did say she loved him right before you-know-what happens, but I do think the ending kind of puts her interaction with him in the game in a more negative light.
    I will say based on what we do know, I do think prior to the start of the game, during the time period when they were together, I believe she did truly love him and enjoyed being around him. But then once she goes back to her thieving ways by the games start, and once the resolution of her lie happens, it's hard to see just how much of that was her being genuine or caring about him outside of just a "flirtatious attraction".

spoilers:
    Plus with the ending, it very much looks like she knew Hammerhead was gonna try and kill her and used it as the perfect excuse to fake her death and get Hammerhead AND Spider-Man off her back, which just makes her treatment feel even worse.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

Best case scenario: spoilers:
    Felicia reveals herself to Peter to be alive in the last DLC story (at best) or in the sequel (at worst), as well as actually having a child. And the reason for going back to her old ways was to ensure a future for her child, and she thought stealing from the ones who gave her father hell during his time as the first Black Cat was the best way to do it. She had to leave Peter knowing he would try to stop her. Plus, Peter was (and still is) in no position to look over a child considering he can barely take care of himself.
    end of spoilers

Worst case: spoilers:
    This was all done just to ensure MJ's place as 'the one' for Peter.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CosmicGoji; 11-18-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Well honestly the only thing other DLCs can make her look less malicious is in case she ends up helping him out and feels regret over manipulating him like that, but that would contradict how she seemed to not care in The Heist...

This reminds me of how Robbie Thompson's handling of her in Silk during the height of the Queenpin was praised as being the best written Black Cat since her villain turn even though that wasn't saying much and he really didn't end up doing much with her in the long-run.
    He was the best one? 'Cause Felicia in that had some nihilistic point of view about how there aren't good guys anymore, and kidnapped a kid just so Silk can fall in her trap, and the "good" points is that she was actualy a competent as a crime boss and after the relaunch started to look a bit less evil (Since she helped out the kids who had the goblin serum as far as I remember), but I think she might've done it to manipulate Silk to keep working for her, so yeah, best Queenpin is still a bad Felicia lol.

My issue with it is that she didn't need to really lie about the kid to get Spidey to help her, even if he probably would not have willingly gone as far as she did in order to get her "big score."
    Well, if she just said it was to prevent Hammerhead from getting those hard drives that'd be enough, even if she'd need to take some extra steps in case Spidey was ready to not give her the hard drives, but yeah, just saying her son was kidnapped and keeping it vague on whether or not the kid is Spidey's son... Seriously, wtf.

That gives me the impression she does enjoy his company, but ultimately has no problems with just discarding him when it benefits her.

spoilers:
    Plus with the ending, it very much looks like she knew Hammerhead was gonna try and kill her and used it as the perfect excuse to fake her death and get Hammerhead AND Spider-Man off her back, which just makes her treatment feel even worse.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It seems pretty obvious that she knew since when Spidey tells her about it, she replies in a way that sounds like she was aware all along, although her not letting Spidey know that she's still alive is justified, since the less people know about it, the better, it can still look malicious though.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGoji View Post
    Best case scenario: spoilers:
    Felicia reveals herself to Peter to be alive in the last DLC story (at best) or in the sequel (at worst), as well as actually having a child. And the reason for going back to her old ways was to ensure a future for her child, and she thought stealing from the ones who gave her father hell during his time as the first Black Cat was the best way to do it. She had to leave Peter knowing he would try to stop her. Plus, Peter was (and still is) in no position to look over a child considering he can barely take care of himself.
    end of spoilers

Worst case: spoilers:
    This was all done just to ensure MJ's place as 'the one' for Peter.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Honestly seems like they're going for the "worst case" one, which is stupid if so since Peter and MJ are already together by the end of the game, so making Felicia look bad just for that is redundant, and in poor taste...
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-18-2018 at 07:36 AM.