Page 101 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2635
    Ultimate Member

Like I said, making this Felicia a lmd would fix everything, and give Felicia then a reason to interact with her old friends once she was back to fix what the lmd made go wrong...

Anyone know how much the issues Felicia has appeared in have sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Anyone know how much the issues Felicia has appeared in have sold?
    Like, have the books she's appeared in gotten any sizable bump? I don't have any concrete numbers, but I don't think that's been the case.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Keith Pollard!!!

Amazing Spider-man #194 first appearance of the Black Cat

The Black Cat was created by Keith Pollard and Marv Wolfman and introduced in Amazing Spider-man #194 in 1979.
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/keith-pollard/4040-4300/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Like, have the books she's appeared in gotten any sizable bump? I don't have any concrete numbers, but I don't think that's been the case.
    Seems unlikely. To be 100% fair, I don't think any guest appearances from a not-eeeeevil Felicia would have had any significant impact on any book's sales either. But I would be willing to bet that a few more people would have picked up those books to see a Felicia that they liked/recognised.

I know I would have done... and I did, with Deadpool: Back in Black #3.

Ultimate Member

I could make a joke about Felicia and a sizable bump but...I'll refrain and let everyone make it up for themselves...that being said as long as Felicia's presence didn't hurt sales then it should all be good for the most part...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    Seems unlikely. To be 100% fair, I don't think any guest appearances from a not-eeeeevil Felicia would have had any significant impact on any book's sales either. But I would be willing to bet that a few more people would have picked up those books to see a Felicia that they liked/recognised.

I know I would have done... and I did, with Deadpool: Back in Black #3.
    As did I. First marvel book I've picked up in a while. I know I'm only one buyer but I was always excited to nab books that Felicia had a part in. Like the Defenders book she had a six issue part in was something I would have had no interest in looking into if she wasn't involved, but I ended up really enjoying the arc. It's disappointing now that I find myself having the opposite reaction to books she's featured in now.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    that being said as long as Felicia's presence didn't hurt sales then it should all be good for the most part...
    I'd have thought the opposite. Obviously, it wouldn't happen, but if Fauxlicia's presence was so objectionable that it even put off regular readers of a particular book, it might have convinced Marvel to fix what's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    I'd have thought the opposite. Obviously, it wouldn't happen, but if Fauxlicia's presence was so objectionable that it even put off regular readers of a particular book, it might have convinced Marvel to fix what's wrong.
    I took a pass on Silk because of Black Cat's prominent role in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Not that I can't blame you, but in the grand scheme of things her use in that title is probably the best she's been portrayed since the Queenpin stuff started.

Which isn't saying much, but it's something.

Ultimate Member

Then again if she shows up a lot of places and is portrayed so poorly it runs the risk of most people believing that's how she normally is...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Funny, cause I took a pass on Silk because of Silk's prominent role in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Funny, cause I took a pass on Silk because of Silk's prominent role in the series.
    Well, I can't blame you there either .

Though, for what it's worth, she's written 10x better in that series then she was in ASM at the time, to the point where she's almost a completely different character.

Same with Cat, really.

Ultimate Member

Maybe the badly written ones are all clones and the real Felicia is being kept prisoner somewhere so that some baddie can ruin her to the rest of the world and how they see her...

So what has Daredevil's reaction been to NewFelecia?