Page 126 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2635
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    You'd have to come up with a good explanation for why Peter would be willing to just get over her attempting to murder Aunt May in her early Queenpin days.
    I'd be congratulating her.

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I'd be congratulating her.
    I know a lot of people don't like her, but keep in mind, OMD happened in-universe because Peter couldn't let her die.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

You'd have to come up with a good explanation for why Peter would be willing to just get over her attempting to murder Aunt May in her early Queenpin days.
    I'm not the one that should or would have to come up with that since Slott and Bunn themselves were treating Peter and Cat as Peter wanting to be buddy-buddy in Venom Inc. So that's on Slott.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I'm not the one that should or would have to come up with that since Slott and Bunn themselves were treating Peter and Cat as Peter wanting to be buddy-buddy in Venom Inc. So that's on Slott.
    I'm with you there. Slott came up with good ideas, but he tends to forget just what he wrote as soon as he's done with it.

I'm with you there. Slott came up with good ideas, but he tends to forget just what he wrote as soon as he's done with it.
    ...And bad ones, given we're talking about Felicia here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...And bad ones, given we're talking about Felicia here.
    Many, many bad ones.

The ideas that I thought were good, but flawed: Anna Maria, the stint at Horizon, and Parker industries.

The ideas I thought were bad (and I know I'm going to catch flack for this): Queen Pin, Superior Spider-Man, the Spiderverse killing spree, man-child Peter, and Spokingbird.

Many, many bad ones.

The ideas that I thought were good, but flawed: Anna Maria, the stint at Horizon, and Parker industries.

The ideas I thought were bad (and I know I'm going to catch flack for this): Queen Pin, Superior Spider-Man, the Spiderverse killing spree, man-child Peter, and Spokingbird.
    I would not necessarily disagree with you on any of this.

BANNED

I've got no issue with any of this. All of that is trash-tier. Superior in particular, since it kicked off the problems we had with Felicia.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-20-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would not necessarily disagree with you on any of this.
    I've got no issue with any of this. All of that is trash-tier. Superior in particular, since it kicked off the problems we had with Felicia.
    Thanks. I just see so many Superior Spider-Man fans that I feel pretty much in the minority for hating it. Odd for me to say, considering I like Anna Maria. She deserved a better arc to debut in.

BANNED

Thanks. I just see so many Superior Spider-Man fans that I feel pretty much in the minority for hating it. Odd for me to say, considering I like Anna Maria. She deserved a better arc to debut in.
    I'm the same. I like Anna Maria, and at least we got a decent run of Spidey 2099 out of it too, the circumstances really should have been different though.

I'm the same. I like Anna Maria, and at least we got a decent run of Spidey 2099 out of it too, the circumstances really should have been different though.
    Also the return of Ben Reilly and a genuinely good Scarlet Spider title.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Also the return of Ben Reilly and a genuinely good Scarlet Spider title.
    I haven't read the new Scarlet Spider, so I can't comment on that, but as for Clone Conspiracy? Ugh, I count that as bad. They butchered poor Ben Reilly's character.

I haven't read the new Scarlet Spider, so I can't comment on that, but as for Clone Conspiracy? Ugh, I count that as bad. They butchered poor Ben Reilly's character.
    Oh yeah - The Clone Conspiracy itself is bad, but PAD's Scarlet Spider is VERY good.

BANNED

And of course there's Renew Your Vows, which was both a rare example of Slott writing something well AND becoming a great ongoing.

Felicia appeared on a variant for that, but for some reason has not been included in the series, which is so odd...even Spider-Girl made use of her.

And of course there's Renew Your Vows

Felicia appeared on a variant for that, but for some reason has not been included in the series, which is so odd...even Spider-Girl made use of her.
    I've tried to read Renew Your Vows, but while I want the Peter/MJ marriage, they don't feel like Peter and MJ. They feel like generic Dad and Mom who happen to have superpowers, and Annie is the primary focus we follow. I think Spider-Girl did a better job of keeping personality in tact while constructing a family dynamic.