Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2635

line it drawn

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

line it drawn
    Yes please, I'm down for this.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

They would certainly have a fun wedding night...though that pic is a bit odd since Peter doesn't have any webbing out...

BANNED

I like the floating "love Us"

BANNED

Wonder how Felicia's top stays in place with that zipper down to her navel...

BANNED

This article takes a special look back at the last major Felicia story of the pre-OMD days, "Nothing Can Stop The Rhino"

http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/2...top-the-rhino/

Ultimate Member

Probably her bad luck powers and all Spidey, all the guys that want to see what's covered up have bad luck and don't see...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Probably her bad luck powers and all Spidey, all the guys that want to see what's covered up have bad luck and don't see...
    She was able to keep her clothes from falling even after she lost her bad luck powers though, so there's some power she has and we don't know about .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This article takes a special look back at the last major Felicia story of the pre-OMD days, "Nothing Can Stop The Rhino"

One of the best Black Cat stories, hands down. I wish we would get a writer to give her this level of attention again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    She was able to keep her clothes from falling even after she lost her bad luck powers though, so there's some power she has and we don't know about .
    Probably Peter helped her keep her clothes covering the naughty bits with his webbing.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ultimate Member

Then you have to wonder if she asked/helped him to do it or if he did it on his own...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    One of the best Black Cat stories, hands down. I wish we would get a writer to give her this level of attention again.
    Fully agree. Forget this "level of attention," though, because not all "attention" is good. What we need is a writer who actually cares enough about Felicia to give her the kind of depth of character she displayed in that issue. At this point, I'd say get Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa back if Marvel can somehow wrangle him away from Riverdale. (No offense, because I love Riverdale, too.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Guys, read Defenders

spoilers:
    Felicia officially renounces her Queenpin ways and delivers some severe gun-touting payback to Diamondback
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-31-2018 at 06:24 AM.

Spectacular Member

Guys, read Defenders

spoilers:
    Felicia officially renounces her Queenpin ways and delivers some severe gun-touting payback to Diamondback
    end of spoilers
    It was excellent, was really happy with this issue. I was pretty disappointed Felecia didn't appear in the last couple issues but this made it worth it.

Kinda makes working out when this story and Venom Inc takes place difficult though. I wish that this defenders story had finished before Venom Inc had started.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Kinda makes working out when this story and Venom Inc takes place difficult though. I wish that this defenders story had finished before Venom Inc had started.
    Yeah, the continuity is jarring, especially with the fact Felicia has her wounds bandaged so it can't just be a case of this all happening between her leaving the hospital and when she shows up here.

It is what it is with Bendis and continuity. Slott obviously wanted to take command of when Felicia's return to form would occur, but Bendis had the more natural story.