Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    BANNED

She reminds me of Catwoman somehow.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    it's just the eyes man, they look so stupid. Everything else is fine but those stupid eyes have to go
    and what's wrong with combat boots? They look cool on super heroes
    Combat boots are unisex, conformist and aesthetically lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Combat boots are unisex, conformist and aesthetically lazy.
    a lot of girls wear them though just google image search combat boots. You'll get a bunch of pics of girls wearing combat boots and looking quite good

not that it matters since I think Felicia should wear something like this

but with fur... a lot more fur

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    She reminds me of Catwoman somehow.
    The irony is that this won't make her anymore popular.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Who is the definitive writer for Felicia? I've only known (and loved) the cartoon version so I'd like to read some good stories on her.
    Bill Mantlo. He developed Felicia probably more than any other Spider-writer.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    it's just the eyes man, they look so stupid. Everything else is fine but those stupid eyes have to go
    and what's wrong with combat boots? They look cool on super heroes
    Combat boots look horrible on superheroes. They look horrible on normal people who have the bad taste to actually wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Combat boots look horrible on superheroes. They look horrible on normal people who have the bad taste to actually wear them.
    well I would wear them practically daily for 11 years while I was in the NAVY and they looked good and my girlfriend wears them with short shorts and they look fine. So I really think you need to come around to seeing things differently; besides they look better than high heels, and I'm a dude so you know I love sexy ladies!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Bill Mantlo. He developed Felicia probably more than any other Spider-writer.
    The only other person who tried to develop Felicia in a proper manner was Roger Stern. But he was pulled from the title before he had the chance to develop Peter and Felicia.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-16-2014 at 12:29 AM.

I know a lot of people hate on The Evil That Men Do for the retcons Kevin Smith made to Felicia's past, but I thought he wrote the interplay between her and Peter really well.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    I know a lot of people hate on The Evil That Men Do for the retcons Kevin Smith made to Felicia's past, but I thought he wrote the interplay between her and Peter really well.
    The Spider-Man/Black Cat interactions and Terry Dodson's art are pretty much the only reason to read The Evil That Men Do.

Everything else about it is nigh-godawful, especially how Felicia acts when she isn't interacting with Peter.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Do you think they're making Felicia a full on villain because of the possibility of her being a member of the Sinister Six spin off movie so they want some synergy between the movies and comics? I can't think of any other reason to wreck her character the way they have been doing since Amazing relaunched?

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Do you think they're making Felicia a full on villain because of the possibility of her being a member of the Sinister Six spin off movie so they want some synergy between the movies and comics? I can't think of any other reason to wreck her character the way they have been doing since Amazing relaunched?
    Perhaps. But it's probably not that likely, given that said movie is still a good few years away, if it even happens at all.

CBR actually posted an interview with Alex Kurtzman a couple of days ago, with the description that he 'teases a Black Cat movie debut'. In actual fact, he does nothing of the sort in the interview, and basically just a answers a couple of questions about Felicia in a completely generic and non-committal way.

It would be a shame (moreso than it already is!) if Felicia's implausible heel turn was simply to have her as a token female villain in the usually all male Sinister-Six line up.

I just hope this gets dealt with VERY quickly. I have enjoyed Slott's run but his handling of Felicia is his first major mis-step for me. I came back to Spider-Man for Spider Island so I haven't been totally up to date with Felicia post OMD but her portrayal has been so bad a massive step backward from what I have read!

has felecia moved at all to another city to operate in? Chicago? Miami? Los Angeles? Boston?

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-21-2014 at 01:07 AM.