Page 133 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2635

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    I wouldn’t insult characters made by thirteen year old kids like that.
    Not really an insult, I'm pretty sure I saw some fan made Hulkverine at least once, no symbiote though.

There's also some pictures I saw with New 52 Superman with a Super Saiyan form, weird ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    I wouldn’t insult characters made by thirteen year old kids like that.
    You're right. A 13 year old kid could have come up with something much more creative than Hulkverine . Sadly, you just know that one of these days Hulkverine is gonna be an Avenger.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Are all of those characters going to be active participants in the event?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Ultimate Member

Yeah I hope that she's not just there to add sexual tension to a situation, though it could give her and Peter a chance to really talk and settle things before a new start for them...

BANNED

Production on Silver and Black delayed indefinitely

https://screenrant.com/silver-sable-...duction-delay/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 02-24-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Ultimate Member

Somehow sadly that's not a big surprise to me, not that I didn't want the movie to come out but...

BANNED

I think given the circumstances this is the best thing going forward. When you announce you've changed writers less than a month from the start of production, when you haven't even made any casting announcements as of yet, all signs pointed to disaster. Hopefully Sony sells the rights to Disney so Felicia can be used in the MCU. I trust Feige with her character far more than Sony..

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    I think given the circumstances this is the best thing going forward. When you announce you've changed writers less than a month from the start of production, when you haven't even made any casting announcements as of yet, all signs pointed to disaster. Hopefully Sony sells the rights to Disney so Felicia can be used in the MCU. I trust Feige with her character far more than Sony..
    Would Felicia even appear in the MCU if they got the full rights?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Would Felicia even appear in the MCU if they got the full rights?
    Since they're trying to do different things than the typical with Spider-Man, almost certainly.

Maybe Sony should make a Black Cat tv show.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Silver and Black always seemed like a very big longshot and gamble on Sony's perspective, especially with the current tepid interest in Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Since they're trying to do different things than the typical with Spider-Man, almost certainly.

Maybe Sony should make a Black Cat tv show.
    They are? Because Homecoming was sixth Spider-Man adaptation to have him in high school. Felicia and Peter's dynamic worked best when they are both adults.

They are? Because Homecoming was sixth Spider-Man adaptation to have him in high school. Felicia and Peter's dynamic worked best when they are both adults.
    While him being in high school is typical, some **** couldn't be more atypical, Stark's influence and to a lesser extent, Ned Ganke are the most noticeable ones.

Well, they say they want to save off the Bugle until he's older, so anything might go as far as where this version of Spider-Man might head.

Ultimate Member

Then by that line of thinking by the time that Felicia would show up it'd be well into the 2020's...

BANNED

A rough draft of Tyler Kirkham's connected variants for "Go Down Swinging" appear to show Felicia on the second cover