Page 14 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Do you think they're making Felicia a full on villain because of the possibility of her being a member of the Sinister Six spin off movie so they want some synergy between the movies and comics? I can't think of any other reason to wreck her character the way they have been doing since Amazing relaunched?
    I am really not keen on Felicia's status right now. I always loved her and Peter's relationship/friendship, but OMD ruined everything opening the door to crappy storylines now.

If she is to be in the next ASM film (As Cat, since Felicia had a cameo in the previous one) I want them to set her up as an anti-hero thief who is misunderstood at first, but then joins Spidey after she knows he's right. If they need a female villain in the Sinister Six, they should make it Miss Sable.

I have no idea who those other characters are minus Felicia and Greer, but thats so cute and funny!

Sabretooth with the "toot!" and I think the girl at the front is just meant to be normal Josie.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

okay I gotta admit she looks much better when the eyes aren't as big, just kinda wish the fur parts were still white

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I am really not keen on Felicia's status right now. I always loved her and Peter's relationship/friendship, but OMD ruined everything opening the door to crappy storylines now.

If she is to be in the next ASM film (As Cat, since Felicia had a cameo in the previous one) I want them to set her up as an anti-hero thief who is misunderstood at first, but then joins Spidey after she knows he's right. If they need a female villain in the Sinister Six, they should make it Miss Sable.
    Silver Sable? Nah. A better choice is Mystique, Madam Hydra, Man-Killer, Titania, Red Queen(Madalyn Prylor), Lady Deathstrike, or even Typhoid Mary respectively!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

agreed, Felicia would be a great way to market Spider-Man films to girls. All the boys want to be Spider-Man so now they have Black Cat to be the cool female heroine all the girls can look up to... in the movie anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    okay I gotta admit she looks much better when the eyes aren't as big, just kinda wish the fur parts were still white

I have to admit, if it turns out that Mr. Negative did a number on her back when Dr. Trama gave her back her powers. Then I can actually forgive Slott for Felicia going her way. Of cousre, we'll see. Looks like here she is trying to make a deal with him and interesting to see Phil Urich behind her in the Goblin Knight costume.
    Mooper Films

Quote Originally Posted by Mooper Films View Post
    I have to admit, if it turns out that Mr. Negative did a number on her back when Dr. Trama gave her back her powers. Then I can actually forgive Slott for Felicia going her way.
    Why would that make it better/more forgiveable? OK, it eliminates the need for any plausible character development by just falling back on the brainwashed-into-evil-retcon trope (See Wizard/Sandman; Deathstroke/Cassandra Cain; Parallax; Hal Jordan; etc), but the outcome is still the same, at least until someone comes along and decides to fix it.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, it's either a choice between the utter ruination of her character, or merely using one of the cheapest/laziest plot device ever (brainwashing/mind control) just to make this dumb "Felicia goes evil" plot line work.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yeah, it's either a choice between the utter ruination of her character, or merely using one of the cheapest/laziest plot device ever (brainwashing/mind control) just to make this dumb "Felicia goes evil" plot line work.
    I'm not convinced it isn't the former.

Astonishing Member

Tigra vs Black Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Tigra vs Black Cat
    who drew this? This looks great
    although let's be honest there's only 2 ways this fight this fight can end, Black Cat beaten to a pulp OR Black Cat showing Tigra why she loves cats so much :P

Astonishing Member

I know I'm thinking too much into this but I assume Felicia cats were put out for adoption in a nonkill shelter and found new homes since she got arrested. I would hate the thought of them going to a regular shelter and euthanized. Another reason she's upset at Spiderman, she lost everything including her pets who were family to her. that I would understand.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I know I'm thinking too much into this but I assume Felicia cats were put out for adoption in a nonkill shelter and found new homes since she got arrested. I would hate the thought of them going to a regular shelter and euthanized. Another reason she's upset at Spiderman, she lost everything including her pets who were family to her. that I would understand.
    No, it'd still make zero sense.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I doubt they'd go that way since it would humanize her and give the reader something to sympathize with her about which is clearly not the direction Slott wants to go, unfortunately we're her contribution to the story is just going to be poorly motivated revenge, such a disappointing waste.