Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2635

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    ...I found their relationship a little off putting post OMD. He was responsible for altering her memories and I always found it sort of cold that he never just came out and revealed his identity to her again. Which makes this week's issue all the sweeter.
    Wait, he doesn't even remember the Deal (unless I am mistaken) so thinking any less of him based upon his post-OMD actions in this context is unfair.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Wait, he doesn't even remember the Deal (unless I am mistaken) so thinking any less of him based upon his post-OMD actions in this context is unfair.
    Doesn't he remember how he made everyone forget his identity though? In this issue alone he says "we figured out a way to make everyone forget".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Wait, he doesn't even remember the Deal (unless I am mistaken)
    One of Slott's final issues revealed he only vaguely recalls making the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Doesn't he remember how he made everyone forget his identity though? In this issue alone he says "we figured out a way to make everyone forget".
    Peter is referring to the spell conjured up by Doctor Strange in the OMIT version of events, which in itself may be just what everyone remembers rather than the actual truth.

spoilers:
    Felicia's new boyfriend should not be a boyfriend, it should be a Beetle. But it will probably be someone else, in a last page reveal.
    end of spoilers

Felicia forgetting Peter's identity has led to nothing but character regression and a far more shallow Felicia.

It's high-time that was finally corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    spoilers:
    Felicia's new boyfriend should not be a boyfriend, it should be a Beetle. But it will probably be someone else, in a last page reveal.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I could see that pairing being fun, and, even if it isn't her, I support the wider bisexual sentiment.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Felicia forgetting Peter's identity has led to nothing but character regression and a far more shallow Felicia.

It's high-time that was finally corrected.
    Spencer even made that a canon fact. The fact that that piece of her life was taken from her led her to going to a dark place which led her down the path that she ended up going down. Peter has finally given that missing piece back to her.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Spencer even made that a canon fact. The fact that that piece of her life was taken from her led her to going to a dark place which led her down the path that she ended up going down. Peter has finally given that missing piece back to her.
    I'm happy Spencer gave her some further reasoning for her turn, it sure beats her being upset over her "street cred" being tarnished.

Astonishing Member

Does anyone know if Felicia still has her bad luck powers?

I liked the way they were displayed when she debuted as written by her creator -- Marv Wolfman. It was later explained aways as an elaborate trick by a different writer (which I always found very difficult to believe). Later, it was an innate ability that was awakened by the Kingpin's scientists -- but then it became a curse to anyone who was near her for too long. Dr. Strange changed her abilities so that she was more feral -- and capable of taking on Sabre-Tooth in a fight. Then she lost all her meta-abilities -- in some machine that cancelled super powers. I believe she had the bad luck powers again in the Kevin Smith series, but it's really hard to determine just where she is these days.

I thought the bad luck power was a good idea -- except when the only way she could use it was when she was under attack (that's how Kingpin's scientists developed it). But when was the last evidence of her still having that ability. I pretty much avoided all the Queenpin stuff -- so it could have been addressed without me knowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Does anyone know if Felicia still has her bad luck powers?

I liked the way they were displayed when she debuted as written by her creator -- Marv Wolfman. It was later explained aways as an elaborate trick by a different writer (which I always found very difficult to believe). Later, it was an innate ability that was awakened by the Kingpin's scientists -- but then it became a curse to anyone who was near her for too long. Dr. Strange changed her abilities so that she was more feral -- and capable of taking on Sabre-Tooth in a fight. Then she lost all her meta-abilities -- in some machine that cancelled super powers. I believe she had the bad luck powers again in the Kevin Smith series, but it's really hard to determine just where she is these days.

I thought the bad luck power was a good idea -- except when the only way she could use it was when she was under attack (that's how Kingpin's scientists developed it). But when was the last evidence of her still having that ability. I pretty much avoided all the Queenpin stuff -- so it could have been addressed without me knowing it.
    she still has it I remembered her using it when she teams up with Electro against Spiderman and Silk

Ultimate Member

Well then kc you didn't miss her best with avoiding the Queenpin stuff, which thankfully she seems to be heading away from...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well then kc you didn't miss her best with avoiding the Queenpin stuff, which thankfully she seems to be heading away from...
    If Slott was still on ASM, we would never see the end of the Queenpin.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Actually, Slott wanted to end it but Marvel editorial insisted on dragging it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Slott... ended it...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Slott... ended it...
    Slott ended Felicia's beef with Peter, Bendis was the one who ended her Queenpin path