Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

If Black Cat was to appear in a Spider-man movie, who would play her? I can't think of anyone who could do her body justice!

Quote Originally Posted by dddaaavvv View Post
    If Black Cat was to appear in a Spider-man movie, who would play her? I can't think of anyone who could do her body justice!
    Whilst I don't pretend not to be a very shallow and superficial bloke, I would have to say that ideally we'd want someone who could play the role well first. Having said that, Felicia is a character who's 'hotness' is an integral part of her character. But just hot on it's own won't cut it; she's also got to look like she could convincingly kick-butt and leap across rooftops.

I know who my first choice would be....

Plus, she's got experience playing opposite nerdy-yet-heroic types

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    Whilst I don't pretend not to be a very shallow and superficial bloke, I would have to say that ideally we'd want someone who could play the role well first. Having said that, Felicia is a character who's 'hotness' is an integral part of her character. But just hot on it's own won't cut it; she's also got to look like she could convincingly kick-butt and leap across rooftops.

I know who my first choice would be....

Plus, she's got experience playing opposite nerdy-yet-heroic types
    Nice pick Vworp Vworp.

Yes she'd do...She'd do just fine.
    Stay Calm. Carry Guns.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dddaaavvv View Post
    [SPOILER] I take it that you haven't seen ASM 2 yet have you? [SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    [SPOILER] I take it that you haven't seen ASM 2 yet have you? [SPOILER]
    I don't think that's really a spoiler. But just in case...

spoilers:
    Yes, Felicity Jones plays a character called Felicia and naturally that's a bit of a hint to fans what might happen. But she is never referred to or, I believe, even credited as Felicia Hardy. Also, as far as her character goes, she seems to have nothing in common with any comic-book version of Felicia, and there's not even a tiny hint of any foreshadowing regarding her future. Ultimately, for now at least, she's just a character shares Black Cat's first name.

Will we see Black Cat in a future movie? Perhaps. Will Jones play her? Maybe. But as of right now, Black Cat hasn't appeared in a Spider-man movie.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Vworp Vworp; 05-06-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Ultimate Member

[SPOIL] Yeah, she just HAPPENS to play a Spider-Man character named "Felicia" after they've already said that they want to use Black Cat in a future movie: [SPOIL]

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=98223

What's the old saying? If it looks like a cat, acts like a cat, and sounds like a cat, then it's probably a cat.

Kris Anka

Spider-Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    [SPOIL] Yeah, she just HAPPENS to play a Spider-Man character named "Felicia" after they've already said that they want to use Black Cat in a future movie: [SPOIL]

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=98223

What's the old saying? If it looks like a cat, acts like a cat, and sounds like a cat, then it's probably a cat.
    That actress in no way looked like a cat, acted like a cat or sounded like a cat.

PS, Can someone detail what happened in Felicia's most recent appearance in spoiler tags for me? Thanks.
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name is Spider-Man and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*

I'd like to see a flashback story that speaks to the Luke Cage hookup. Heh.

I'm not sure why she's not part of the Mighty Avengers. It would be a good role for her.

I'm still thrown on this apparent angle that she's got a revenge grudge for Spider-Man. Of all the people who know Peter, it seems odd that she was totally convinced that he had become a full blown heel. not that she should be okay with being slapped around and webbed. But in any case, oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Kris Anka
    Gorgeous! Love Anka's work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Mike View Post
    That actress in no way looked like a cat, acted like a cat or sounded like a cat.

PS, Can someone detail what happened in Felicia's most recent appearance in spoiler tags for me? Thanks.
    Yeah Felicity was a little too "Mary Sue" for the role. She didn't sound sexy or confident like Cat should normally sound (Tricia Helfer nailed her voice imo).

Anyways Felicia got ambushed by SpOck last year, and she got arrested and lost everything. She broke out of jail with her bad luck powers (I have no idea how she did that) and is now going to mess with Peter for a while then kill him. I don't know if I like the idea of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'd like to see a flashback story that speaks to the Luke Cage hookup. Heh.

I'm not sure why she's not part of the Mighty Avengers. It would be a good role for her.

I'm still thrown on this apparent angle that she's got a revenge grudge for Spider-Man. Of all the people who know Peter, it seems odd that she was totally convinced that he had become a full blown heel. not that she should be okay with being slapped around and webbed. But in any case, oh, well.
    She hooked up with Luke Cage? When did that happen? In the House of M series?

I agree she should be a part of Mighty Avengers where she can be put up to some good. I loved her as an ongoing hero in "Heroes for Hire" and that other series where she battled with a bunch of other Marvel Heroines (Can't remember the name, I think it was Fearless Defenders?).

Also isn't all her knowledge and experience with Peter Parker (Not Spiderman) erased thanks to OMD? That would really piss me off if it was. Her unconditional love she had for Peter that she revealed in "The Evil That Men Do" was amazing and pure.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Cat had plenty of cool opportunities in recent years. I enjoyed her Daredevil appearances. I thought that the Defenders were also a perfect fit for the character as a super-hero team as well. They're whole purpose is to be a whole bunch of independent characters bunched together. It's too bad Fraction's run didn't last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Anyways Felicia got ambushed by SpOck last year, and she got arrested and lost everything. She broke out of jail with her bad luck powers (I have no idea how she did that) and is now going to mess with Peter for a while then kill him. I don't know if I like the idea of this.
    I think it was part of the Electro's jail break. The bad luck was what killed the other inmate.

Ultimate Member

She hooked up with Luke Cage? When did that happen? In the House of M series?

I agree she should be a part of Mighty Avengers where she can be put up to some good. I loved her as an ongoing hero in "Heroes for Hire" and that other series where she battled with a bunch of other Marvel Heroines (Can't remember the name, I think it was Fearless Defenders?).

Also isn't all her knowledge and experience with Peter Parker (Not Spiderman) erased thanks to OMD? That would really piss me off if it was. Her unconditional love she had for Peter that she revealed in "The Evil That Men Do" was amazing and pure.
    Yep, they've pretty much done away with all of that development and regressed her completely. Back to "banging Spider-Man but now caring who he is under the mask." And now we've got this idiotic thing about her hating/wanting revenge on Spider-Man for what happened with Spock (which only serves to make her look stupid/clueless).

Spider-Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

Gorgeous! Love Anka's work!

Yeah Felicity was a little too "Mary Sue" for the role. She didn't sound sexy or confident like Cat should normally sound (Tricia Helfer nailed her voice imo).

Kill him?

A tad out of character no?

I know she plotted to kill that Ryan guy in college, but to be fair he raped her!
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name is Spider-Man and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*