Page 54 of 176 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I wonder if the writers will use the current continuity as an excuse to erase some of Felicia's past.
    That already kinda sorta happened post-OMD with her not remembering Peter. Which makes me wonder if she still dated Flash after the realignment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    That already kinda sorta happened post-OMD with her not remembering Peter. Which makes me wonder if she still dated Flash after the realignment as well.
    I'm kind of imagining stuff like her time as a hero downplayed or ignored and her relationship with Spider-Man being altered in a way to make her less and less sympathetic.

I mean, this new status quo probably won't be permanent but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Suppose Otto did more than beat Felicia up? A clue is why would she go through the trouble of getting her stuff back only to destroy it, along with 3 potential victims to cover her tracks? This is something that Otto would have done. Perhaps Felicia is an extension of Doc Ock? It might explain the whole crime boss angle and the creation of her army of minions as opposed to her affiliation of Heroes for Hire....
    Like Ock's mind went into Felicia's body after SSM? Doesn't really work out that way very well. Evilicia is no where near as smart or as devious as Ock.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Like Ock's mind went into Felicia's body after SSM? Doesn't really work out that way very well. Evilicia is no where near as smart or as devious as Ock.
    Which makes her having such a vast empire in such a short amount of time even more baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm kind of imagining stuff like her time as a hero downplayed or ignored and her relationship with Spider-Man being altered in a way to make her less and less sympathetic.

I mean, this new status quo probably won't be permanent but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.
    I think in the mind of the current writers and editorial, considering how they've been treating her character as of late, for the most part all her character development from being a shallow, flirty cat burglar pre-OMD is gone. Otherwise most of what she's done and how she's acted post-OMD wouldn't make any sense.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think in the mind of the current writers and editorial, considering how they've been treating her character as of late, for the most part all her character development from being a shallow, flirty cat burglar pre-OMD is gone. Otherwise most of what she's done and how she's acted post-OMD wouldn't make any sense.
    What's irritating is that's she's always been more than that as a character anyway but that was always the fun side of her character and trying to make her an evil crime boss just does not work. She's not the king pin.

Also the writers seem to want to forget everything from Heroes for hire to dating Daredevil, not just Spider-man, it's like they are trying to say see this last 30 years, just pretend it doesn't exist
    Last edited by Mauled; 10-14-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't put it past them. In fact given the determination by Slott and co to turn her into a cartoon, they will probably try.

The stupid thing is that come may next year female anti-heros are gonna be all the rage again and Felicia will be the perfect character for that.
    Considering that DC's wants to do away with Catwoman's crime boss once the current team are gone, what's going to happen to Felicia's crime empire? Since the current Black Cat is a poor woman's version of Catwoman, it makes me wonder if Otto somehow is using the Black Cat as an angle for his return to power as this whole setup could either benefit him or The Kingpin.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Considering that DC's wants to do away with Catwoman's crime boss once the current team are gone, what's going to happen to Felicia's crime empire? Since the current Black Cat is a poor woman's version of Catwoman, it makes me wonder if Otto somehow is using the Black Cat as an angle for his return to power as this whole setup could either benefit him or The Kingpin.
    Was about to go "No she's not" with an angry face then then saw the word current

Again your brainstorming scenarios that would actually make more sense than I suspect what the writers have actually planned.

Does anyone know what is going on with House of M Felicia? I was enjoying her in that series but I forgot about that series.

Any who, Felicia appeared in the background of the last A-Force issue. I love her costume here and her friendship with Gwen! Wish we could've seen more of this.

Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Does anyone know what is going on with House of M Felicia? I was enjoying her in that series but I forgot about that series.

Any who, Felicia appeared in the background of the last A-Force issue. I love her costume here and her friendship with Gwen! Wish we could've seen more of this.

Huh. Seems like it's her old costume just with the addition of the tail from her current one. Interesting .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

What would be cool to see is a development between The Black Cat and Tigra, along with Jessica Drew. Besides, Tigra(The Cat) was Spider-Man's first heroine crime fighting partner. Greer was in many ways like The Black Cat while she operated as The Cat. I hated the fact that they turned her into Tigra and threw away the human side to her character(which was far more interesting than the Tigra spirit) into the garbage.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 10-15-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Spectacular Member

When A-Force was announced I was disappointed that it came about so closely to Black Cat's villain turn because I would have thrown large wads of balled up cash to see her having a big part of a team like this.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    When A-Force was announced I was disappointed that it came about so closely to Black Cat's villain turn because I would have thrown large wads of balled up cash to see her having a big part of a team like this.
    I have not read it is it any good ?

Spectacular Member

I haven't actually either, was on my radar for a while but I never got into it. I was saying if Black Cat had a role on the team it would have been a pickup for sure, but it looks like all she got was that small cameo.

Ultimate Member

The book isn't in the 616 verse so the writer is pretty free to do whatever she wants...