Page 56 of 176 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Felicia always worked best as the thief with a heart of gold, sure she'd steal but only from those that could afford it and would go out of her way to not kill unless she had absolutely no other choice and even then...she'd help Peter one day and then he'd have to chase her down after she stole something the next, but she was never a bad person.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Felicia always worked best as the thief with a heart of gold, sure she'd steal but only from those that could afford it and would go out of her way to not kill unless she had absolutely no other choice and even then...she'd help Peter one day and then he'd have to chase her down after she stole something the next, but she was never a bad person.
    That's what made her a great anti-hero (and a great love interest for Spidey) I love that scene in Marvel Knights where she offers to do the Jail Break alone so Peter would not be morally compromised.

Have to say after 5 films and she has still yet to make an on screen appearance. I hope that will change with these new films.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There's too much to post but here's a list to some scans of one of Felicia's best moments

http://cleavageandclaws.tumblr.com/p...horror-tierouy

What's both great and kind of sad is that she's saying that she doesn't need to be what Slott's turned her into.
    Thank you so much for reminding me that there is more to Felicia than just the "thieving sex kitten." If only certain people whose names have already been spoken and invoked here would understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
    That's what made her a great anti-hero (and a great love interest for Spidey) I love that scene in Marvel Knights where she offers to do the Jail Break alone so Peter would not be morally compromised.

Have to say after 5 films and she has still yet to make an on screen appearance. I hope that will change with these new films.
    Felicia Hardy did appear in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but she was Harry Osborn's secretary/assistant and you likely wouldn't have recognized her because they went with the Ultimate version who's naturally a brunette (the white hair was a wig that was part of her costume). Her existence is pretty much the sole reason I'm disappointed at all that there won't be an Amazing Spider-Man 3, as a good plot thread for that could've been her trying to avenge Harry's ruination by going after either Spider-Man or Oscorp or both, dovetailing with Spider-Man's own efforts to expose and bring down Oscorp after learning the role the company played in his parents' deaths and pretty much everything else bad that happened in the course of both films.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

[QUOTE=Mauled;1588879]That's what made her a great anti

Well given how badly the last Spider-Man movie ended up I'm not sure that I'd want to see the makers of that movie do the same to Felicia...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thank you so much for reminding me that there is more to Felicia than just the "thieving sex kitten." If only certain people whose names have already been spoken and invoked here would understand that.

Felicia Hardy did appear in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but she was Harry Osborn's secretary/assistant and you likely wouldn't have recognized her because they went with the Ultimate version who's naturally a brunette (the white hair was a wig that was part of her costume). Her existence is pretty much the sole reason I'm disappointed at all that there won't be an Amazing Spider-Man 3, as a good plot thread for that could've been her trying to avenge Harry's ruination by going after either Spider-Man or Oscorp or both, dovetailing with Spider-Man's own efforts to expose and bring down Oscorp after learning the role the company played in his parents' deaths and pretty much everything else bad that happened in the course of both films.
    I listened to the commentary for ASM2 and they say that's not even her name in the script, they only changed it to Felicia while shooting. So that to me isn't really Felicia Hardy. It's not like they even did 1 scene with her and Peter. While the idea if her being Harry's loyal P/a just HELL NO

Though it's still miles better than the Vulturess

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=LoganAlpha30X33;1589261]
    That's what made her a great anti

Well given how badly the last Spider-Man movie ended up I'm not sure that I'd want to see the makers of that movie do the same to Felicia...
    I'm hoping more for the new films

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I listened to the commentary for ASM2 and they say that's not even her name in the script, they only changed it to Felicia while shooting. So that to me isn't really Felicia Hardy. It's not like they even did 1 scene with her and Peter. While the idea if her being Harry's loyal P/a just HELL NO

Though it's still miles better than the Vulturess
    Blame the idiots who didn't know how to cut the movie properly, because there were deleted scenes of Peter meeting Felicia with Harry and showing the prototype armor that would become Harry's Goblin suit, and those could've easily been kept in.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I listened to the commentary for ASM2 and they say that's not even her name in the script, they only changed it to Felicia while shooting.
    There's no way they would have cast Felicity Jones in that role if they didn't plan for it to lead somewhere.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    There's no way they would have cast Felicity Jones in that role if they didn't plan for it to lead somewhere.
    This post implies the people who made those movies actually knew anything about making movies. Judging by the results of those films, I would question that assumption.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    Listen to the commentary, that's what they say. Maybe they thought you know what let's use Felicity again for any sequels/spin-offs and brainstormed the name Felicia because fans are familiar with the name ("hey isn't there a character in Spiderman called Felicia,yeah let's go with that") but that's just speculation.
    But we are talking Orci and Kurtzman here so I wouldn't be suprised.
    Last edited by Mauled; 11-09-2015 at 02:50 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This post implies the people who made those movies actually knew anything about making movies. Judging by the results of those films, I would question that assumption.
    Pretty much this. What were they thinking with the whole Parker family subplot. It was awful.

David Yardin

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They wanted spinoffs, not a solid standalone movie .

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2ajalo8.jpg
    David Yardin
    80's big hair never grows old on Licia..
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

David Yardin
    Very nice pic of the lovely Felicia, always did wish that she and Peter would have had a chance together, especially if they won't put Peter and MJ back together for awhile...still like the idea of having Peter have a daughter with both Felicia and MJ and then have the book of the two in say their freshman year of college and stuff, with Felicia's daughter as playing for both teams and maybe even Peter and MJ's daughter as well...the two would be family but have to work to get along and stuff...