Page 59 of 176 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

So why haven't Felicia's besties in the Marvel Divas (Hellcat, Pulsar, Firestar) confronted her yet about her relapse into a career of crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So why haven't Felicia's besties in the Marvel Divas (Hellcat, Pulsar, Firestar) confronted her yet about her relapse into a career of crime?
    Do they even know about Felicia's relapse?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Do they even know about Felicia's relapse?
    exactly. This hasn't really been dealt with yet, at all, with her relationships with other characters outside of Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I think that we are likely to see Tigra confront Felicia than anyone else, as she's a Police Officer who will be the one to take her down. Make it happen, Marvel...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that we are likely to see Tigra confront Felicia than anyone else, as she's a Police Officer who will be the one to take her down. Make it happen, Marvel...
    I think that is highly unlikely and refers to a status of a character that changed decades ago

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    I think that is highly unlikely and refers to a status of a character that changed decades ago
    It has not stopped a Marvel writer before. I still think that Greer is a prime choice to confront Black Cat as she might have had a hand in her initial training is the past before she became Tigra. Some of Black Cat's fighting style and techniques originated from Greer while she was The Cat. And Greer was Spidey's first heroine crime fighter in MTU #8 against Man-Killer. Greer might still be a member of the NYPD, as it was stated in her 2nd Tigra series of 2002. In my opinion, Tigra fits in better in Spider-Man's world than with The Avengers. If Jessica Drew, as well as Julia Carpenter and Mockingbird can find a spot in Spider-Man's world, so can Tigra, from a legal perspective via NYPD; a role that she can easily fill since Carlie Cooper has left the building.

BANNED

It has not stopped a Marvel writer before. I still think that Greer is a prime choice to confront Black Cat as she might have had a hand in her initial training is the past before she became Tigra. Some of Black Cat's fighting style and techniques originated from Greer while she was The Cat. And Greer was Spidey's first heroine crime fighter in MTU #8 against Man-Killer. Greer might still be a member of the NYPD, as it was stated in her 2nd Tigra series of 2002. In my opinion, Tigra fits in better in Spider-Man's world than with The Avengers. If Jessica Drew, as well as Julia Carpenter and Mockingbird can find a spot in Spider-Man's world, so can Tigra, from a legal perspective via NYPD; a role that she can easily fill since Carlie Cooper has left the building.
    I think those that are prime choices are those that have actually been showed to interact with her in recent memory. And no despite what you claim she was not Spider-mans first "partner". And no she is not a member of NYPD anymore that was over a decade ago and several status ago. Since then she has been an instructer at camp Hammonnd and on the run from the law during dark reign.

I get that you want her to be part of Spider-mans world but a lot of the reasons you give are just not suported by actual stories.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I don't think so. Felicia has never had any meaningful interaction with Tigra.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    I don't think so. Felicia has never had any meaningful interaction with Tigra.
    There is always a first time for everything in the form of a retconned, as has always been done in the past.

Astonishing Member

I think those that are prime choices are those that have actually been showed to interact with her in recent memory. And no despite what you claim she was not Spider-mans first "partner". And no she is not a member of NYPD anymore that was over a decade ago and several status ago. Since then she has been an instructer at camp Hammonnd and on the run from the law during dark reign.

I get that you want her to be part of Spider-mans world but a lot of the reasons you give are just not supported by actual stories.
    One can blame Bendis for that. Another writer can always set things in the appropriate fashion for Tigra. Nonetheless, Tigra has a better chance to be a part of Spider-Man's world in a dual fashion, whereby she holds down a job with the NYPD and a crime fighter, of which the former would appeal to the female and male readers alike as there are no Marvel titles that features a Police Officer who is a crime fighter as well. Also, Greer was Spider-Man's first [female] crime fighting partner(The Cat) in the early 1970's in the MTU series against Man-Killer, his first female villain, who should have been part of Spider-Man's Rogue Galleries as she was a Spider-Man created character who should have been in the pages of ASM after her initial appearance in MTU.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-06-2015 at 01:57 AM.

BANNED

One can blame Bendis for that. Another writer can always set things in the appropriate fashion for Tigra. Nonetheless, Tigra has a better chance to be a part of Spider-Man's world in a dual fashion, whereby she holds down a job with the NYPD and a crime fighter, of which the former would appeal to the female and male readers alike as there are no Marvel titles that features a Police Officer who is a crime fighter as well. Also, Greer was Spider-Man's first [female] crime fighting partner(The Cat) in the early 1970's in the MTU series against Man-Killer, his first female villain, who should have been part of Spider-Man's Rogue Galleries as she was a Spider-Man created character who should have been in the pages of ASM after her initial appearance in MTU.
    1. Blame Bendis for what?
    2. I know when they met but they were never "partners", they met. By that logic there are other female characters he met before that could count.
    3. Why would she when it seems you are the only one who wants that?

Incredible Member

I'd rather blame Slott it's obvious he doesn't like the character and has no time for her, so gave Felicia one of the worst heel turns ever then palmed her off onto a spin-off comic as well so he doesn't have to think about her.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
    I'd rather blame Slott it's obvious he doesn't like the character and has no time for her, so gave Felicia one of the worst heel turns ever then palmed her off onto a spin-off comic as well so he doesn't have to think about her.
    Which explains why she wasn't in Renew Your Vows even though in-pre-OMD-character, she'd be willing to do damn near anything to help Peter and Mary Jane and their child, even if it meant going undercover in the Regent's organization or joining up with S.H.I.E.L.D. under Hawkeye and Mockingbird.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

1. Blame Bendis for what?
    2. I know when they met but they were never "partners", they met. By that logic there are other female characters he met before that could count.
    3. Why would she when it seems you are the only one who wants that?
    Bendis was the one who via The Skrull got Tigra pregnant with a hybrid son.

Greer was Spider-Man's first female crime fighter who was not a part of a superhero team, unlike The Black Widow and Medusa prior to meeting Spidey. And Greer was Spidey's partner to share his love for science.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-07-2015 at 02:54 AM.

BANNED

Bendis was the one who via The Skrull got Tigra pregnant with a hybrid son.

Greer was Spider-Man's first female crime fighter who was not a part of a superhero team, unlike The Black Widow and Medusa prior to meeting Spidey. And Greer was Spidey's partner to share his love for science.
    Was that actually Bendis though? I'm pretty sure Tigra being with child was revealed in another title.
    I still disagree with you highly on the partner part. I dont regard a single team up or two as being "partners". They met but only that. That was made the Black Cat relationship differet at the time. They were actual partners that would team up and had a relationship. Tigra meant nothing to Peter and was one in a long row of people he teamed up with.