Page 8 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    I really liked the Felicia story, her anger and wrath comes from a place of pain and betrayal and it didnt feel to me like she was twisted into a different character then the Felicia I knew. Things are probably gonna get messy between her and Peter now and this story could still get really out of hand and I still may end up hating it but so far I like it and am very excited to see what happened next. Also because I never really experienced such a situation between these two before, where one of them truly wants to hurt the other out of betrayal and pain. Even after Peter married MJ (which caused Felicia quite some pain), she never tried to get revenge or hurt them. She usually supports and helps Peter, no matter what so this kind of situation right now is very new for me and something I havent seen before with those two so there is an element of freshness to it. Like I said this could still get very messed up and turn into a pile of crap but so far I am intrigued.

But as someone who hasnt read any issues since OMD, I have a lot of questions about the current status quo and hopefully someone here can help me out:

1. How exactly did Peter return to life (They never reveal that in ASM 1) and what happened to Ock? It was only said he sacrificed himself but what exactly happened?

2. Green Goblin and an attack of several Goblins on the Raft is mentioned frequently. What exactly is the story behind that? was that GG Norman Osborn? And who are these other Goblins? Is one of them Gabriel Stacy? (Always wanted to know what happened to the twins)

3. What exactly is the current status of Aunt May? Where does she live, is she with someone now?

4. What is the current status between Peter and Mary-Jane? There was one scene where MJ just angrily called Peter an idiot in ASM 1. Did she think this was Ock? Does she even know that Ock was in Peters body? Exactly how much of her (pre-OMD)history with Peter does she remember? Or does she remember nothing of it at all? I once read that OMD only erased the marriage from canon but not their relationship they had before the wedding. Exactly how much of their history has been erased and what remains?

5. Was Peters pre-OMD history with Felicia erased from canon as well? Apparently she doesnt know his real identity today so exactly how much of their pre-OMD history remains in current canon?

6. What is the story with this Anna Maria girl. Completely new character to me. Apparently she is Ocks girlfriend. Does she know that Otto was in Peters body? Or does she condier herself "Peter Parkers" girlfriend? Since I stopped at OMD, I have absolutely no idea who she is or what her history with Peter and otto is so IŽd be grateful if someone could fill in the blanks for me here.

5. Felicia's memories of Peter Parker as Spider-Man was suppressed by Dr. Strange during the OMIT/BND storyline. Without those memories, Felcia went back to stealing from the rich; got her bad luck powers back, and acted as she was before Peter revealed his secret identity her. Unless Peter reveals his secret identity to Felicia, it very unlikely that the new status quo will change.

Spider-Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    LOVE this artwork.

Btw, what is going on with Felicia's new costume?
    Does not look very good :-/
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name is Spider-Man and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    5. Felicia's memories of Peter Parker as Spider-Man was suppressed by Dr. Strange during the OMIT/BND storyline. Without those memories, Felcia went back to stealing from the rich; got her bad luck powers back, and acted as she was before Peter revealed his secret identity her. Unless Peter reveals his secret identity to Felicia, it very unlikely that the new status quo will change.
    This is the biggest shame. Ever.
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name is Spider-Man and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Mike View Post
    LOVE this artwork.

Btw, what is going on with Felicia's new costume?
    Does not look very good :-/
    Her new costume design is that of a super villain.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-20-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Black Cat got her powers back from Doc Tramma, issues 11 and 12 of the second Web Of Spider-Man series I think. I remember liking it. MJ and Black Cat team up to find/save Spider Man.

UGH, OMD is one of the worst things thats ever happened to comic books. Why hasn't anyone ever retcon that mess yet?

Though I am glad Felicia has her bad luck powers back. I like her to have some form of back up her fighting abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy View Post
    Black Cat got her powers back from Doc Tramma, issues 11 and 12 of the second Web Of Spider-Man series I think. I remember liking it. MJ and Black Cat team up to find/save Spider Man.
    What year was that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What year was that from?
    2010, post OMD as MJ kept thinking of her old life with Peter and that Black Cat wouldn't remember it. It's an ok story and Black Cat and MJ are written well.

2010, post OMD as MJ kept thinking of her old life with Peter and that Black Cat wouldn't remember it. It's an ok story and Black Cat and MJ are written well.
    Would you recommend that story as a good read?

I liked it. I just found it again on Marvel Unlimited. Felicia got her powers back before when the story is set, this explains how. The story is nothing of any major consequence or anything, but MJ and Felicia together is worth reading.

I'd also recommend Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Black Cat. That was a Grim Hunt tie in and Cat was really well written and drawn. Shuch a shame for me to see what's being done to her as a character.

Astonishing Member

I liked it. I just found it again on Marvel Unlimited. Felicia got her powers back before when the story is set, this explains how. The story is nothing of any major consequence or anything, but MJ and Felicia together is worth reading.

I'd also recommend Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Black Cat. That was a Grim Hunt tie in and Cat was really well written and drawn. Shuch a shame for me to see what's being done to her as a character.
    Considering that the number of Spider-Man's satellite titles were cancelled during the post-OMD era, there were very few options to use Felicia in general because none of the Spider-Man writers in recent times were interest in Felicia in Peter's life once more. Nor was any other Marvel dept. interested in using Felicia either.

Her new costume design is that of a super villain.
    Me no likely.

Felicia = Anti hero NOT super villain

Astonishing Member

Me no likely.

Jessica Drew is a anti-hero who was once a villain. The same goes for the Black Widow as well. And we can honestly say that Silver Sable was an anti-hero as well. Thus, the heroines who started out as super heroines are Carol Danvers and Betsy Braddock. The She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters) started off as an anti-hero before Morbius cured her of the blood disease that caused her to lose control over her She-Hulk persona.

Me no likely.

It would depend on which version of Black Cat you're talking about.

I personally have no problems with Felicia being occasionally villainous. The key lies in the execution.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Ultimate Member

And this time, the execution sucks.