Default Would anyone like to see Marvel's Noir line return?

In Spider-Verse event, the Spider-Man Noir character has been getting a decent amount of attention.

Would people like to see Marvel bring back some of the other Noir titles from about six years ago?

I'd at least wanna see Spider-Man Noir have his own book.

Punisher Noir was interesting in a deconstruction kind of way, so maybe him too.

I'd like it, yeah. Hopefully with new minis, like an Iron Fist: Noir, or an Alias: Noir. Not those specifically, but you get the idea. Wouldn't mind more of the same either, for that matter.

Definitely I enjoyed alot of them. I think what Scott Snyder did with Iron Man's is criminally underrated.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

I want a Noir Universe book starring everyone in some fashion-some of the Noir characters just weren't as cool as some others, though, so maybe a soft reboot. That way you could bring in all the Golden Age heroes and others suited to the tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Definitely I enjoyed alot of them. I think what Scott Snyder did with Iron Man's is criminally underrated.
    I liked it fine, it just seemed more pulp than noir.

i'd like a namor noir series..where he realizes his powers after he gets the cement shoes treatment
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Incredible Member

Yes. I love the Noir series, really would love to see them continue it with another Spider-Man Noir and/or follow up to Luke Cage, Punisher, and Daredevil. Barring that Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and Heroes for Hire could all be really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Yes. I love the Noir series, really would love to see them continue it with another Spider-Man Noir and/or follow up to Luke Cage, Punisher, and Daredevil. Barring that Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and Heroes for Hire could all be really fun.
    What about maybe a Black Widow Noir?

I would absolutely looooveee it if they brought the Noir line back! And I agree that they should give us some mini's from
    Characters they haven't used yet ( can you imagine Matt fraction coming back and doing hawk eye noir, I know I'm dreaming but is that such a crime?) and the should continue Spider-Man noirs's story for sure

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Yeah, definitely think there's a place for this in mini-series format. Would definitely be interested in them.

The noir books were some of the first comics I ever bought (after playing Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions). These should totally come back.

I'm still hoping that one of the unnamed Battleworld areas is Marvel Noir.