Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This looks like some toy company made a line of terrible action figures and bribed Marvel to write a comic around them.....

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    This looks like some toy company made a line of terrible action figures and bribed Marvel to write a comic around them.....

Watch what you're calling terrible.

BANNED

Man, I'd buy a Robbie Reyes GR figure with his car, and maybe the souped-up Battleworld variant.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I just really want Marvel to give Danny a shot at being the main title Rider.

It kinda boggles my mind that they don't considering he was the lead when Ghost Rider was at its peak, popularity wise. Bury him to bring Johnny back, then bury Johnny in the worst way possible (I'll just pass my curse and burden onto someone else HEROIC!) Only to bury her and now doing this thing with Robbie who I don't hate, but kinda see as divorced from the Ghost Riders proper considering his look, powerset, and source.

I don't want to see Robbie killed off or Limbo'ed, but at the same time, I'd really like a more tradtional Ghost Rider book.

In short, give Danny a chance Marvel.
    Agreed.

I like Robbie Reyes but I would love to see Dan Ketch as Ghost Rider again.

Ooh, neat! I've loved Smith's Ghost Rider series, and I think Robbie's a really cool character. So I'm definitely on board for this book.

Closing thread as per policy as official CBR thread is here.