Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Oooh. That could be sweet. And bring Cable back into the fold, but not as leader.

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Could the final issue of Spurrier's X-Force be setting things up for Scott to come in and lead that team? It sure was left on a cliff-hanger...
    Interesting. That could be cool. Who else might be on an X-Force team lead by Cyke?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWithoutFear View Post
    Interesting. That could be cool. Who else might be on an X-Force team lead by Cyke?
    I would like to see Domino, Hope, Psylocke, Nemesis, Marrow, Magik, and Colossus for the drama...

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want Banshee back in action and on Cyclops' team.

Scott, Emma, Banshee, Magik and Cable on the same team ... that's all I ask.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I would like to see Domino, Hope, Psylocke, Nemesis, Marrow, Magik, and Colossus for the drama...
    Almost like mine. I would add ForgetMeNot and Magneto

Incredible Member

Yes...BANSHEE!!!

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oooh. That could be sweet. And bring Cable back into the fold, but not as leader.
    Then Cyke's X-force goes after Hope's "X-Force" and Cyke gets to optic blasts her in the face for being a crap jean-grey ripoff. We all win
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

i would like to see a book with Cyclops, Cable and Havok. that first issue would be Alex and Scott fighting each other, and Cable lets them vent before stopping them having a couple of drinks. then toss the idea of creating the X.S.E. have them work with Shield as Mutant liaison team. have them pick all those limbo characters and train them into soldiers.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Why not Scott form a team of mutants that we haven't seen with him yet.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    i would like to see a book with Cyclops, Cable and Havok. that first issue would be Alex and Scott fighting each other, and Cable lets them vent before stopping them having a couple of drinks. then toss the idea of creating the X.S.E. have them work with Shield as Mutant liaison team. have them pick all those limbo characters and train them into soldiers.
    Interesting concept, especially if Havok is still in his inverted mutant supremacist mode (it would be a lot like "Age of Apocalypse," with Scott as the "good" Summers brother having to keep Alex in check). But I'd rather they call it X-Factor or X-Force ... the XSE simply has too many negative connotations, especially after Bishop went crazy in "Messiah Complex." We'd need Agent Dazzler onboard, too.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    Why not Scott form a team of mutants that we haven't seen with him yet.
    Well, Cable would count then, as I don't believe he and Scott have ever been on the same team. And I think a book with the two of them would sell, especially with a solid creative team. Hopeless and Bachalo, perhaps?

All-New Member

The "Summers family" angle could be nice.
    Honestly, I would have liked a bit more interaction between Cyke and Tyke : I think they only had a substantial one in UXM#18. So in a way, I'd like Cyke to go with Tyke (if he is still around during and after Secret Wars) and Corsair for some time. In the "Cyclops" series, we see that Tyke is willing to do the good thing rather than the easy thing. If Cyke saw him, it could remind him of his past idealism.
    I think it could be even better if Cable and Havok were there too. Scott has hit a low in Uncanny, Cable was "rejected" in X-Force, Havok... has seen better days. Each of them would benefit from a little space trip to find themselves.

So, yeah, I'd go for some time with a "Summers in space" team (StarSummers ?) for Cyke and his family, to have them find who they really are (not as X-Men but as beings) so that in the end they can come back to the X-Men with a renewed purpose.

My dream team for Uncanny/Team Cyclops: the man himself, Emma Frost/Psylocke, Dazzler, Sabretooth, Namor, Magneto, Cannonball and Sunspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well, Cable would count then, as I don't believe he and Scott have ever been on the same team. And I think a book with the two of them would sell, especially with a solid creative team. Hopeless and Bachalo, perhaps?
    He was briefly, during the 'Twelve' arc that ended up with his merge to Poccy.
    Dark does not mean deep.