65 years ago this month, Marvel Comics published Captain America's Weird Tales #75, featuring a story titled "The thing in the chest". Despite the fact that the issue did not feature Captain America at all, It enjoyed widespread critical acclaim, and is still the highest selling comic of all time. Despite this, the series was cancelled with this issue.

The story was praised for how it used the comic book formatin ways no one else had to do things that could be done in no other format. While there have been many attempts to capture what made this story so great, such as the infamous "Watchmen", none have succeeded.

Later this month, Marvel will be releasing a deluxe slipcase edition to commemorate this occasion. I'd recommend it to each of you, even if you have it in other formats. You won't regret it.

OK, OK. This is all a joke. My father always jokes that this was the best selling comic of all time, so when I saw that this month was its 65th anniversary, I knew I had to do something. I doubt anyone alive has even read this comic, except for maybe a few comic historians.

I doubt anyone will post on this thread, since it's all a joke, but if you want to, feel free!