Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I figured it was inevitable that such a series would be written, and you can imagine this will be very successful given the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I figured it was inevitable that such a series would be written, and you can imagine this will be very successful given the concept.
    I hope so. They haven't announced a creative team yet but I hope it's a top notch team. I expect to see new characters being introduced as well.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

It will be interesting to see what sorts of concepts and characters appear, especially since the series has something like a thirty year window to work with between the planned books and comics. I suspect the forthcoming Rogue One film will also get some tie-in content down the road.

And there's definitely going to be a solid team on this, Marvel will know they need to give this one the same quality as Star Wars and Darth Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    It will be interesting to see what sorts of concepts and characters appear, especially since the series has something like a thirty year window to work with between the planned books and comics. I suspect the forthcoming Rogue One film will also get some tie-in content down the road.

And there's definitely going to be a solid team on this, Marvel will know they need to give this one the same quality as Star Wars and Darth Vader.
    Yeah, Gillen and Larocca are knocking it out of the park on Darth Vader. The got to come with the goods.

I would wait until this next trilogy is done before worrying about expanding anything.