Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default 5 More Marvel Cartoons We Want To See

With "Guardians of the Galaxy's" voice cast now revealed, here are the other Marvel properties we'd like to see get the animated treatment.

Full article here.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

All of these would be great - but if they ever make a Captain America series, I hope they use Kris Anka's concepts.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

First three for me; especially Strange.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

I hope that a solo Cap series gets to interact with the Avengers somewhat but mostly sticks to solo adventures and select team-ups.
    I'm glad that Saban era series didn't happen. "Tommy Thompson"? Geez. I guess the Joe Simon lawsuit was part of that. Glad it was settled.

There should be a Ms. Marvel series, Dr. Strange, Marvel Team-Up no doubt.

BANNED

Marvel team up with a few Disney themed characters would be an interesting sight to see.

Also I'm all for Dr. Strange animated along with Captain America and Ms. Marvel.

BANNED

Not bad ideas at all. I'd maybe get rid of Captain America though. But I like Marvel Team Up--that's basically what USM is. They should just change it to Spider-Man Team Up or something. Great for kids and helps them broaden their knowledge on the rest of the Marvel Universe.

I think Marvel should start making animated stuff for older viewers. I'm tired of the kid stuff.

My picks:

Moon Knight--mature animated series (he deserves it. have we ever seen this guy in a cartoon?)
    Darkhawk--mature animated series (look a little to the left and you'll understand...I mean come on, it's Darkhawk)
    Uncanny X-Force -- mature animated series (will likely never happen because of Fox)
    Spider-Man--MATURE animated series (it's about time)
    Young Avengers--children's animated series
    Last edited by GrandKaiser; 02-22-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    Not bad ideas at all. I'd maybe get rid of Captain America though. But I like Marvel Team Up--that's basically what USM is. They should just change it to Spider-Man Team Up or something. Great for kids and helps them broaden their knowledge on the rest of the Marvel Universe.

I think Marvel should start making animated stuff for older viewers. I'm tired of the kid stuff.

My picks:

Moon Knight--mature animated series (he deserves it. have we ever seen this guy in a cartoon?)
    Darkhawk--mature animated series (look a little to the left and you'll understand...I mean come on, it's Darkhawk)
    Uncanny X-Force -- mature animated series (will likely never happen because of Fox)
    Spider-Man--MATURE animated series (it's about time)
    Young Avengers--children's animated series (I like Kamala better when she's interacting with her other teammates)
    Ms. Marvel is an Young Avenger? Are you sure you're not talking about America Chavez?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    Ms. Marvel is an Young Avenger? Are you sure you're not talking about America Chavez?
    Let's forget this ever happened...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I Agree with all of these; Inhumans would go along way in Bringing up the Profile of them for the Movie coming out, Same can be said for Dr. Strange! Dr. Strange would be a good adventure into the mystic world of Marvel and could lead to Team-Ups with the Likes of Scarlet Witch and Clea! Captain America is a Grand Idea to, going more into Capt's WW2 days and going more deeper into HYDRA, AIM and other Spy-Themed Villians of Marvel!

Ms. Marvel would be the Classic Comedy, Saturday Morning Cartoon Vibe and coming to age hero like Spider-Man did. I also think on on similar theme Squirrel-Girl be a Grand idea for a show as well, even both Girls could have Team-ups from time to time.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Self-Loathing Bendis Fan

It doesn't really matter WHAT they release, as long as they're hiring the cheapest writers available.
    Just take a look at Avengers Assemble. I completely forgot it even existed until someone turned me on to a pretty interesting "Dark Avengers" episode... but the two episodes since have been generic pablum. The only chrs we care about are the ones we came into the series caring about, meaning the writers failed at making ANYONE interesting.

Ultimate Member

Definitely Strange and Inhumans, because those two have some of the biggest effects going on, with all the spells and magical dimensions and demons on the one hand, and all the freaky looking Inhumans and their futuristic alien city of Attilan, on the other.

Although I feel annoyance rising that the picture of the Inhumans doesn't include Crystal. Why are the powers-that-be so pants-wettingly terrified of a *woman* with super-powers? We get the *third* female Avenger as the 'founding female.' The Guardians of the Galaxy have included powerhouses like Moondragon (mind controlled an entire planet once, can block Thor's hammer with my TK, and broke through Galactus' mental shielding, Jean Grey who?), Mantis, Phyla-Vell and Angela, and they go with Gamora, who knows karate, is good with a knife and has the 'super-power' of being green? Ugh.

Crystal or GTFO. If you subscribe to the inane notion that the team can't have more than one woman on it, ditch lady big-hair (and her mute plot device boring lump of a husband).

Heh. Worst 'acting' role ever, cartoon voice actor for Black Bolt. Makes dialogue limited to 'I am Groot' seem like a smorgasbord by comparison!

Hopefully whatever they go with, it has writing the equal of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and / or Young Justice, and not the drek that replaced those fine shows.

Fantastic Member

So one more venue for Marvel to push Inhumans on us? No, thank you.

Self-Loathing Bendis Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Definitely Strange and Inhumans, because those two have some of the biggest effects going on, with all the spells and magical dimensions and demons on the one hand, and all the freaky looking Inhumans and their futuristic alien city of Attilan, on the other.

Although I feel annoyance rising that the picture of the Inhumans doesn't include Crystal. Why are the powers-that-be so pants-wettingly terrified of a *woman* with super-powers? We get the *third* female Avenger as the 'founding female.' The Guardians of the Galaxy have included powerhouses like Moondragon (mind controlled an entire planet once, can block Thor's hammer with my TK, and broke through Galactus' mental shielding, Jean Grey who?), Mantis, Phyla-Vell and Angela, and they go with Gamora, who knows karate, is good with a knife and has the 'super-power' of being green? Ugh.

Crystal or GTFO. If you subscribe to the inane notion that the team can't have more than one woman on it, ditch lady big-hair (and her mute plot device boring lump of a husband).

Heh. Worst 'acting' role ever, cartoon voice actor for Black Bolt. Makes dialogue limited to 'I am Groot' seem like a smorgasbord by comparison!

Hopefully whatever they go with, it has writing the equal of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and / or Young Justice, and not the drek that replaced those fine shows.
    Marvel has nothing against women.

It's gingers they (understandably) want to avoid.

(Crystal will be joining Mary-Jane Watson on the shelf.)

Nextwave.

Simply, Nextwave. Complete with theme song!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Excalibur with Captain Britain, Meggan, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Pete Wisdom, Pixie and Lockheed. Dream project but I would love it. Do love the Marvel Team Up idea as long as it wasn't just Spidey or Human Torch all the time.