Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    The Adventures of Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy

... animated in stop motion.

Yeah, I went there.
    Who's Moon Boy? And, same Devil Dinosaur A-Bomb and gang have as a pet, in Agents of SMASH, or the Devil Dinosaur, but not same continuity?

Moon Boy is Devil's companion/best friend, a pre-human kid.

Basically, it's a boy and his dog story, but with a furry boy and his dinosaur.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    A Ghost Rider cartoon is way overdue, but that type of toon probably wouldn't be Disney XD material.
    If they did do one with their current midset of Marvel animation then Ghost Rider would be a 14 year old kid who rides a skateboard and does wacky tricks to show up bullies at his school.

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    Moon Boy is Devil's companion/best friend, a pre-human kid.

Basically, it's a boy and his dog story, but with a furry boy and his dinosaur.
    Ah, interesting. Yeah, that could work.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel
    I'd like to see a Cloak & Dagger animated series, perhaps one in which they periodically team up with other heroes (both well known and even lesser known) from across the Marvel Universe.
    I want to see them in a movie first. But I think Fox owns the rights to them.
    Marvel retains the rights to them. Marvel was even developing a live-action Cloak & Dagger series for ABC Family a few years ago, but they remain among characters they can use in their movie deal with Paramount.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Well, in their defense, everything Marvel has right now in regards to animation is pretty terrible.
    Subjectively speaking, yes. Though I wouldn't justify Facebook comments with the most 'intelligence' that basically say "These shows suck! BRING BACK EMH/WatXM/SPECTACULAR!!!". Yeah, that gets a little annoying after 3 years of hearing that non-stop. You'd think they would move on, especially since Marvel has everything in their power to improve these shows most recently.

Just like how if someone were to say their kids don't like these new shows as much the previous ones, that doesn't speak for all children who watch it.