Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ms. Marvel doesn't mesh with Marvel Animation's priorities right now. They are pushing for the boy demographic really hard and that means as much action and silliness as possible at the expense of romance and characterization (even though boys enjoy that too). Ms. Marvel also doesn't have a lot of source material to work with. Maybe in couple more years, but right now there just isn't enough to work with and it's being upended by Battleworld.

Captain America has needed a cartoon for forever. I do agree with him and Dr. Strange needing one.

I'd just like to see another shot at an X-Men cartoon. I've liked all of the animated mutant incarnations and wouldn't mind seeing another take on them. Pipe dream at this point, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaDannysWife View Post
    Nextwave.

Simply, Nextwave. Complete with theme song!
    Spectrum/Monica has never been animated. Intriguing.

It's about time Cap got a show, whatever I think of him. Hasn't really had one outside Marvel Super Heroes to my knowledge, and he could have the same voice actor, animation style and continuity as the current animated shows, like AA etc.

Or, a Netflix/ABC show with Chris Evans or another actor, getting up to what he can, outside his films, or Avengers films, all that. More on World War II, Hydra, SHIELD, etc. Could do a big thing even, and debut Baron Zemo, or Red Skulls' return.

Left wondering do attempts just not come together, like Daredevil most times, or is it the Nazi, WWII stuff?

Inhumans and Doctor Strange very likely to happen, I think, with both introduced in animated universe and established, and a Doctor Strange show as others have said could have a great deal to explore, while not being hindered by the MCU, having to adhere to that continuity, while sort of matching it.

Loved the Sorceror Supremes' episode in Agents of SMASH, though hair is fairly off to me, whether Ultimate, 616, or their own spin.

Would be VERY much up for an Inhumans series after their AOS episode, lot to explore there, whether all Atillaan stuff, Maximus mostly, like Leader for the Hulks, or Red Skull and co/Thanos for Avengers.

Felt much the same with the Guardians after their Avengers Assemble episode, wanting after it for more, so am delighted to have my wish granted with upcoming show.

I feel there's already enough team ups, whether temporary one offs, be it in USM, HATAOS, or AA.

Spider-Man, Hulk, Doctor Strange, Guardians, Inhumans etc.

Miss Marvel I don't see as likely, moreso Danvers MM, or Danvers CM, but who knows?

Problem there as stated earlier would be the dearth of material, lets say. Could end up like many an anime, doing filler arc/episodes to catch up, or creating their own material, for better or worse, like some films, or shows.

But, could still have degree of depth, decent animation, good plots, voice work, and have female, racial, religious diversity, with hopefully the last shown greatest degree of respect, though none least, I feel.

Can work, I say.

Won't know until they try.

But, for my own vote outside the 5, would love Thor to get a series, but moreso the way he and mythology were in EMH. So much to do, explore, follow week to week, and integrate with universe, same animation, voice actor(s).

Lot of fun to be had, though don't feel as excited with current animated take, myself.

Man-Thing would be nice too.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Part of me wishes that we could have more Marvel Animated movie projects again like we got with Planet Hulk, Hulk Vs and Next Avengers, something to complete with Warner and DC's dominance of such features.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Part of me wishes that we could have more Marvel Animated movie projects again like we got with Planet Hulk, Hulk Vs and Next Avengers, something to complete with Warner and DC's dominance of such features.
    Well, I suppose there isn't much in competition here, but there was Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United, where the two fought Zzax, and last year, or this, Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United, where they try to see which is better than the other, in a bet.

Fantastic Member

The current marvel animated shows suck, so I wouldn't want to see any more until marvel remembers how to make a good animated cartoon first.

I'd like to see a Cloak & Dagger animated series, perhaps one in which they periodically team up with other heroes (both well known and even lesser known) from across the Marvel Universe.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    I'd like to see a Cloak & Dagger animated series, perhaps one in which they periodically team up with other heroes (both well known and even lesser known) from across the Marvel Universe.
    I want to see them in a movie first. But I think Fox owns the rights to them.

Amazing Member

I'd still rather see the current set of series abolished and get Seasons 3, 4, ad infinitum, of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. That series was so well put together that the Inhumans, Ms. Marvel, any of the above characters could be introduced through it easily.

I'm all for Kamala series, but to be realistic, she's still too recent for a series of her own.

Now if she cameoed in one of the current existing show's that'd be great, but just by herself? Apart from demographics, she still doesn't have a lot of stories going for her in her comic as of the moment. By June she'll have 16 issues, but she only really has three/four stories. Her origin, fighting the Inventor (Both are back-to-back, so some count it as one story. I personally don't), her current Crush arc, and her upcoming Last Days stuff for Secret Wars.

I also love how in the FB article in this, 95% of comments is "scrap everything and bring back EMH". Idiocy is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    I'm all for Kamala series, but to be realistic, she's still too recent for a series of her own.

Now if she cameoed in one of the current existing show's that'd be great, but just by herself? Apart from demographics, she still doesn't have a lot of stories going for her in her comic as of the moment. By June she'll have 16 issues, but she only really has three/four stories. Her origin, fighting the Inventor (Both are back-to-back, so some count it as one story. I personally don't), her current Crush arc, and her upcoming Last Days stuff for Secret Wars.

I also love how in the FB article in this, 95% of comments is "scrap everything and bring back EMH". Idiocy is delicious.
    It's not idiocy, that's a bit mean, c'mon.

Aside from that, getting rid of the current stuff wouldn't be all that wise, all that good, considering what happened by replacing the old with this, be it Spectacular with Ultimate, or Earths' Mightiest Heroes with Assemble.

Or, a new Hulk show.

Burning the forest down doesn't always lead to a better, new, good one.

Better to improve and keep going with current stuff, and see about, eventually, ending some, adding some, and keep going with those and so on.

But, happy with the 52 EMH we got, even though I wish TSSM had gotten at least 26 more episodes, or four animated films, or a comic book, something. Worst cliffhanger in a while, how I miss that.

Yeah, sorry, can't help but call it idiocy considering that EVERY. SINGLE. FREAKING. TIME. a CBR news item relating to Marvel or DC shows up, there's always going to be the same old tired comments like "Scrap New 52", "Bring Gail Simone back", "Marvel is better than DC", "DC is better than Marvel", and lord knows other stupid things.

Your most recent post and all the other posts on here are smart and thought out, whereas the moron comments on FB are just nothing but a bunch of whiners. Heck the best post on the FB in relation to this? Animated Runaways. Everything else is mostly "Destroy everything".

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Yeah, sorry, can't help but call it idiocy considering that EVERY. SINGLE. FREAKING. TIME. a CBR news item relating to Marvel or DC shows up, there's always going to be the same old tired comments like "Scrap New 52", "Bring Gail Simone back", "Marvel is better than DC", "DC is better than Marvel", and lord knows other stupid things.

Your most recent post and all the other posts on here are smart and thought out, whereas the moron comments on FB are just nothing but a bunch of whiners. Heck the best post on the FB in relation to this? Animated Runaways. Everything else is mostly "Destroy everything".
    To comic book this up, much like Crisis on Infinite Earths, Flashpoint and Ultimatum have done, sure.

We'll see if Convergence or Secret Wars do the same, but yes, as I say above, destroying these for the old wouldn't be good, same with new shows instead.

A gradual phase out, individual endings and all. Hulk keeps going, say, and is joined by Inhumans, but USM ends.

AA ends, say, with Doctor Strange coming in while it airs, AA ending Season after.

That sort of thing.

acronombe2012

I would also like to see an animated series made of Marvel Comics "What If?".