Super Moderator

Default The Marvel Universe Brawls In "Mighty Marvel Heroes" Mobile Game

A new iOS and Android platform brawler lets faces from across the Marvel U duke it out, giving fans a chance to vote for a free Hulk or Rocket Raccoon character.

Full article here.

Incredible Member

So many mobile games...yet not a single AAA title for consoles and PC, save Lego stuff.

Step it up Marvel! We want our Marvel Arkham!

BANNED

Cute preview. Wish it had shown actual gameplay.

How many of these are they going to make. Please just give us a good MUA sequel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    So many mobile games...yet not a single AAA title for consoles and PC, save Lego stuff.

Step it up Marvel! We want our Marvel Arkham!
    It's really ridiculous how good Batman's recent games have been and how Marvel games are mostly movie tie-ins or freemium phone games.

Entire Marvel Universes' to explore and we get freaking movie tie in games...

Quote Originally Posted by Heisennerd View Post
    It's really ridiculous how good Batman's recent games have been and how Marvel games are mostly movie tie-ins or freemium phone games.

Entire Marvel Universes' to explore and we get freaking movie tie in games...
    You really really really really need to try out Marvel Heroes if you think that way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    You really really really really need to try out Marvel Heroes if you think that way.
    Dude, I've been trying to play it for months, it doesn't want to install! I have a new Mac with plenty of space and I just don't know what the problem is.

It looks right up my alley though I'm more of a console guy & crap like not being able to get the game to install is why.

so sick of mobile games

please.. everyone stop pumping money into them.. they will go away if we do

No, please no. It's like voting to lose your right hand or left hand.

These gambling mobile apps masquerades as video games need to be killed with fire. But people must been kept throwing money at them. They tried traditional method with Guardians of the Galaxy mobile game, most definitely they didn't make a fraction of what they want as compared to other games with gambling build-in.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    It's not my bag. I played it for a few months and found the controls & interface to be lacking. Still have it installed, but will probably never play it again.
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.

Fantastic Member

If it's supposed to be similar to Heroes Charge and is anywhere near as good, with thoughtful balancing and continued dev support, then I'm all in. I'll never pay a dime for it, but I'll play the hell out of it.
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Agreed, it's time that Marvel gets back on to making self contained (as in not Disney Infinity) console games again and has something worthy of the Arkham series or Injustice.

BANNED

If it's free, then I'm willing to play it. Otherwise, Marvel needs a new console type game.

Almost all "free" games are filled with subtle frustration that will only go away if you pay for IAP. Not my idea of fun.

iMan 42s

You know that one Kinect Avengers game had a really cool demo from the then development company before it became a kinect exclusive.

It is a real shame that Marvel hasn't done any console game aside from Lego and Infinity in the last few years. Marvel definitely should make a game again. Marvel Heroes even if you can't get into it does show that there is a company out there who wants to make a good game. I'd say they should do something on the level of Ultimate Alliance.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.