Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Slightly dissapointing, thought the Court would be more useful. HMaybe they will be, didnt seem so though.

Well we still don't know what Uriah told Bruce, if he did tell him anything. And this issue was CRAZY, to say the least, can't wait for finale!

BANNED

So this really is Death of the Family 2.0 with Snyder doing what he originally wanted edition. :b

Man, things are getting real good now! I can't wait to see what Jokers got in store after the two big f*ck yous he gives to Batman this issue.

Hmm...it seems Joker is suffering from reverse-healing factor? He looks worse panel by panel

I wonder what Uriah told Batman? Probably that Joker wasn't there 400years ago? Bat's got a plan there. I love that he pretty much blew up Court of Owl's place just for lol, and team up with the villains!

Um, was that amputation scene necessary? The whole thing is not a hallucination if Snyder was being honest in interviews. So Joker chopped off Alfred's hand, Julia managed to save him by shutting out Joker. So...what will happen to Alfred now? That Batman has some awesome medical equipment and Alfred's hand is fixed with no problem? It's probably way too over, not to mention that the whole thing was glossed over

Always Rakzo

This was better than the last issue but I still can't wait to see this arc end.

All-New Member

Spoilers

I'm confused.. I know joker got shot by Alfred, but his mouth was wounded on that side on the page beforehand. How did that happen and how did he lose half his hair? We saw him last issue unharmed with his full hair on top (sides not included). Did I miss something?

His new face is still sensitive and started deteriorating due to a long dive he took? No idea really, just a guess.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyZERO View Post
    Hmm...it seems Joker is suffering from reverse-healing factor? He looks worse panel by panel

I wonder what Uriah told Batman? Probably that Joker wasn't there 400years ago? Bat's got a plan there. I love that he pretty much blew up Court of Owl's place just for lol, and team up with the villains!

Um, was that amputation scene necessary? The whole thing is not a hallucination if Snyder was being honest in interviews. So Joker chopped off Alfred's hand, Julia managed to save him by shutting out Joker. So...what will happen to Alfred now? That Batman has some awesome medical equipment and Alfred's hand is fixed with no problem? It's probably way too over, not to mention that the whole thing was glossed over
    Poor Alfie went through so much, he used to be untouchable and I think that is what is making this arc so awesome; it is beyond insane.

I swear that the Talon Batman faced in this issue seem to just be Joker since they did not even show his face or what he told the Joker.

This issue was much stronger a story compared to the previous Endgame issues.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the back-up, even though I loathed all the previous ones for Endgame so far. I think it was a mixture of good art (Nguyen) and continuing the Dr. Border / Joker twist from a couple of issues back.

Endgame better have a good ending, the most recent couple of Batman arcs have had really lacklustre and non-conclusive endings.

(in my humble opinion of course!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    There's a universe where everything is Luchadores.

I WANT TO GO TO THE UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYTHING IS LUCHADORES.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Endgame better have a good ending, the most recent couple of Batman arcs have had really lacklustre and non-conclusive endings.
    Not saying you mean this at all, but (to address anyone reading this thread) if this doesn't have Batman kill Joker, is that a lacklustre ending? Is Joker going to jail acceptable? Getting away?

I don't really get what is so not liked about Snyder's endings. Everything has to have firm final answers? Serious radical/unprecedented things have to happen at the end?

For endings, I like action and good writing. I don't have any particular requirements much beyond that.

I liked Death of the Family's ending...Batman physically wins and Joker achieves his goal some to fracture the family.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-25-2015 at 09:07 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

What villains besides Joker and appear and how big of a role do they have in the issue? I noticed on Comic Vine that Poison Ivy is in the issue? I've been waiting for Capullo to draw her forever.

Wow. "Say it with me... Su... Super-Villain... Team-Up"!

(yes, I just quoted Cacophony)

Kinda funny how Snyder got us anticipating Batman teaming up with the Court in the last issue, only to have him enlist his most iconic enemies to help him take down the biggest one of them all. I cannot wait to see how this all turns out!

And I think the Joker's deteriorating appearance just might be a hint that he's not immortal after all. Maybe he stumbled across the dionsesium in the cave after he fell off the ledge at the end of DotF and it's either wearing off or is having some kind of adverse reaction to the chemicals that originally turned him into the Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by duke togo View Post
    What villains besides Joker and appear and how big of a role do they have in the issue? I noticed on Comic Vine that Poison Ivy is in the issue? I've been waiting for Capullo to draw her forever.
    Bane, Penguin, Clayface, Croc, Freeze & Ivy. They only pop up in the last few pages of the story.