69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Right!

55 79.71%
  • Wrong!

14 20.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Can we just agree to disagree, some people have a burning hatred for cyclops and headcannons that are so biased that is impossible to argue with them. Cyclops is not a perfect character at all, he is a very flawed individual that does his best to help and protect the people that he cares about and the mutant race against. Most of the times he is against impossible odds and still manages to pull a win despite fighting enemies such as the avengers. I think from his inception he works as a counterpart to character with cool powers, he can't control his own and they are sometimes kind of lame, so writers have to focus on character development to write compelling stories about him.
    Then they should really get on with his current character development because at this point in X-History Scott has not direction whatsoever.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Ooooooh, I remember that one.

We were laughing our asses off over how the author couldn't even be bothered to get the right volume of X-Force right, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Look, most people are just jealous that he fills out blue spandex better than them...
    You're saying that as if over a third of the article was devoted to whining about WrongClops getting lai.. Oh. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Then they should really get on with his current character development because at this point in X-History the X-Men under Bendis' pen have no direction whatsoever.
    Fixed it for you
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Then they should really get on with his current character development because at this point in X-History the X-Men not under Bendis' pen have no direction whatsoever.
    Fixed it for you
    Fixed the fix for you.