All-New Member

Lightbulb Thor Identity Red Herrings?

In the last year or so, I've noticed there are a large number of future/ alternate/ related Thor characters who appear physically similar to Unknown Thor. Since it appears we're on the verge of the Unknown Thor's identity being revealed, these characters have stuck out like a sore thumb to me. These characters include:

• Torrun (Avengers World, Spencer), Daughter of Thor and Sif from [Year Unknown]
    • Frigg Woedendottir (Thor: God Of Thunder, Aaron), Granddaughter of Thor from "Many Years In The Future"
    • Female Thor (Avengers, issue 30, Hickman), Unknown Relation from "Betrayal +48".

I vaguely remember more than that who've sprung up, even if you don't count the robots.

So are the Marvel writers all throwing red herrings leading up to the grand reveal, or is it just a coincidence? Or could one of these characters be Unknown Thor?
    Last edited by Coda; 02-24-2015 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Grammar

The female Thor planted one huge kiss on the lips of the Odinson. Not the kinda thing you do to family members...unless you live in West Virginia.