Super Moderator

Default "Agent Carter Executive Producers Tease Season Finale, Howard Stark's Return

Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters tell CBR about Stark's return, Dottie Underwood and Dr. Ivchenko's plan and tonight's "Agent Carter's" finale.

Full article here.

Astonishing Member

I enjoyed this series, and am sad to see it go. I hope there is a season two. Would be great to see some other Golden Age heroes introduced -- possibly an entire team consisting of the Patriot, Miss America and the Whizzer (the core of the Liberty Legion).

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I enjoyed this series, and am sad to see it go. I hope there is a season two. Would be great to see some other Golden Age heroes introduced -- possibly an entire team consisting of the Patriot, Miss America and the Whizzer (the core of the Liberty Legion).
    It really has been very fun. I personally liked every episode better than Agents of SHIELD (even though it's been improving after adding Mockingbird), and I liked the nods to characters like Faustus and Black Widow.

Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters said in a Reddit AMA to stick around until the very last moment of the last episode for something that'll affect the MCU or something like that, so pay attention, all!