Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Littlest Pet Shop, #1

The Littlest Pet Shop opens for business at IDW! Russell and Penny Ling have a puzzle for their friends to solve, and the race for clues will send them all over Downtown City. Only one team can claim the prize, but is there room for so many big personalities on one moped?

Full article here.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Wow. They'll give just about turn any TV series into a comic. There making this without making a Danny Phantom ongoing? That's just weird. Negativity aside, I hope someone enjoys this.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Batman#22 View Post
    Wow. They'll give just about turn any TV series into a comic. There making this without making a Danny Phantom ongoing? That's just weird. Negativity aside, I hope someone enjoys this.
    Danny Phantom Has Been Off the air for many years and I'm Quite Sure Nobody In Particular owns the licensing rights for comic books on him(Only Nicktoon in recent years that has had a comic book and still does is Spongebob)

IDW Has Access To Hasbro Properties And Classic Cartoon Network Properties

Anything else is up in the air honestly unless otherwise stated

Looks great, already had the first few issues pre-ordered before this preview, so i'm glad it lives up to expectations. Team cartoon comics.