Default For those who read the Avengers books...Question about Sunspot

Is there any talk about Sunspot's relationship status? I mean are girls ever brought up? I'm just curious. And now he's 8 months into the future? So if he was dating someone at the end of the last volume of New Mutants before he joined the avengers you would think it would be mentioned.

No mention. He did try to hook up with Smasher, before she hooked up with Cannonball. But the book hasn't really been about relationships. It's been more focused on exposition. Hard to fit romance in when two-thirds of each issue is taken up by characters explaining at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    No mention. He did try to hook up with Smasher, before she hooked up with Cannonball. But the book hasn't really been about relationships. It's been more focused on exposition. Hard to fit romance in when two-thirds of each issue is taken up by characters explaining at each other.
    Well that does answer my question if he tried to hook up with someone. Thanks.

Does it really mater? Does it matter at all when Sunspot has become a leader within the Avengers.