View Poll Results: Favorite version of the Big 7

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic (Clark, Bruce, Diana, Barry, Hal, Arthur, J'onn)

38 37.25%
  • Morrison (Clark, Bruce, Diana, Wally, Kyle, Arthur, J'onn)

20 19.61%
  • Animated (Clark, Bruce, Diana, Wally, John, Shayera, J'onn)

25 24.51%
  • New 52 (Clark, Bruce, Diana, Barry, Hal, Arthur, Victor)

19 18.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Of the options given I went for classic. But honestly I'd prefer a seven with Black Canary and/or Green Arrow.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Based New 52
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

How about a TV big 7 League?
    Arrow
    Arsenal
    Black Canary
    Flash
    Firestorm
    Atom
    Huntress

It's tight between New52 and Classic. Victor and J'onn both add interesting dynamics, but at the end of the day I like Cyborg more than Martian Manhunter.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmcco View Post
    How about a TV big 7 League?
    Arrow
    Arsenal
    Black Canary
    Flash
    Firestorm
    Atom
    Huntress
    TV/CW Huntress is a villain though still, right?

Went with classic, but I'd probably prefer a big 8 to a 7, I like Cyborg. Why can't we have Martian Manhunter and Cyborg at the same time?

Incredible Member

The new 52

There should have been an option for the New 52 Animated Justice League big seven (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, and Shazam).

BANNED

Mine is the ''classic''one, with Superman, Batman, WW, The Flash (Barry), GL (Hal), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. Second place would be the New 52 one, even though I do miss MM.

Hard to go against the Animated 7. Man I loved that show.
    Pulling: Spider-Gwen, All New Captain America, Ms Marvel, Secret Six, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Grayson, Batman, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, A-Force, Cyborg, Starfire

Amazing Member

Animated team.

Aquaman might be cool, I don't know. But if he's anything like Prince Namor, I feel like tying the character to the ocean limits his stories.

Animated by far. I love Shayera and John.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    The New 52 one because Victor.
    Agreed. I've really grown to love and root for Vic so I gotta go with the New 52 version. The fact that he gets so much heat and is such an underdog makes me love him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by heatvision View Post
    Animated team.

Aquaman might be cool, I don't know. But if he's anything like Prince Namor, I feel like tying the character to the ocean limits his stories.
    Aquaman isn't much like Namor at all really. They're both kings and thus have a few personality traits in common but that's about it. And Aquaman isn't really limited by the oceans. He rules them, sure, but he's still strong enough to throw a tank, bulletproof, can leap buildings, has enhanced senses.....you get the idea. And his wife? Just as badass. If you're unfamiliar with the character, give his 52 relaunch by Johns a chance. it's consistent and solid stuff.

If you read the 90's era stuff however....yeah, there's a lot of Namor in Aquaman then.

Anyway, what I like about this poll is that there isn't a bad choice. I'd happily take any of those lineups, but I voted for the animated version. I really liked their take on Hawkgirl and prefer John to Hal in most regards, but especially with the League, and while I really, really like Barry, Wally is *my* Flash.

The only thing I'd like to change is, as sad as it makes me, I'd switch out J'onn for Cyborg. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Wally West, John Stewart, Hawkgirl, and Victor Stone sounds like a nice lineup to me. If we could add in Canary for an eighth, it'd be perfect.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    TV/CW Huntress is a villain though still, right?
    Her last appearance gave the impression that she's no longer bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    The only thing I'd like to change is, as sad as it makes me, I'd switch out J'onn for Cyborg. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Wally West, John Stewart, Hawkgirl, and Victor Stone sounds like a nice lineup to me. If we could add in Canary for an eighth, it'd be perfect.
    I think a JL roster of about 10 would be perfect: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash (either one), Green Lantern (John or Hal), Cyborg, Hawkwoman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and either Black Canary or Zatanna. That way you have a variety of personalities and power sets while also kicking out the tired old token woman shtick that we see too often from the League. Plus most fans get their favorite on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I think a JL roster of about 10 would be perfect: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash (either one), Green Lantern (John or Hal), Cyborg, Hawkwoman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and either Black Canary or Zatanna. That way you have a variety of personalities and power sets while also kicking out the tired old token woman shtick that we see too often from the League. Plus most fans get their favorite on the team.
    Oh, my ideal roster would be really large. I posted it a couple times in other threads, but suffice it to say Im a fan of the Justice League Unlimited/Avengers World type mega-teams (provided they're written well of course). But this thread is about the core seven so I held myself back.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.