Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default New Avengers 30 *spoilers*

Wow, what an issue.

Hank comes back and tells everyone what he saw and how:

The Beyonders are confirmed to be a race and the one that they met just took a human form.

He found the last of the Builders on their multiversal station where they engineered a new Manifold that could get them anywhere.

The Mapmakers were definitely built by the Ivory Kings and they used them as a way to lure others in that would stop them. Though the Builders destroy most of the Sidera Maris and Mapmakers, it was the first part of the ruse.

The Captain Britain Corps captured a Mapmaker and set off a beacon but were wiped out by Mapmakers.

The Builders were drawn into an ambush around along with, ALL THE UNIVERSAL ABSTRACTS. Each Beyonder in all those realities was killing a Celestial Host, explaining why they left the Illuminati.

Eventually the Beyonders killed the Living Tribunal scattering its pieces across all realities.

Hank says to give up all hope as the Gods were killed, so there is no chance for man.
    Last edited by celeherald; 02-25-2015 at 07:22 AM.

There's more to this story. Why would the Ivory Kings be destroying the multiverse now?

I am wondering if this finally explains the mad celestials from the FF run.
    Last edited by DrTraveler; 02-25-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by celeherald View Post
    Wow, what an issue.

Hank comes back and tells everyone what he saw and how:

The Beyonders are confirmed to be a race and the one that they met just took a human form.

He found the last of the Builders on their multiversal station where they engineered a new Manifold that could get them anywhere.

The Mapmakers were definitely built by the Ivory Kings and they used them as a way to lure others in that would stop them. Though the Builders destroy most of the Sidera Maris and Mapmakers, it was the first part of the ruse.

The Captain Britain Corps captured a Mapmaker and set off a beacon but were wiped out by Mapmakers.

The Builders were drawn into an ambush around along with, ALL THE UNIVERSAL ABSTRACTS. Each Beyonder in all those realities was killing a Celestial Host, explaining why they left the Illuminati.

Eventually the Beyonders killed the Living Tribunal scattering its pieces across all realities.

Hank says to give up all hope as the Gods were killed, so there is no chance for man.
    So, they showed the Beyonders killing The One Above All? Or just how rough did Jack look?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    So, they showed the Beyonders killing The One Above All? Or just how rough did Jack look?
    They just showed them killing the Living Tribunal.

Amazing Member

Not sure how Hickman is going to use The One Above All, or how exactly Rabum Alal is supposed to oppose the Ivory Kings.

Crazy issue! The Beyonders are probably the most powerful entity we have seen in the marvel universe to date, although we still don't know anything about their motives.

Wow. And this is why I cannot read this book. That is too much serious for me.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Eternity, watchers, Living TRibunal are dead, along with the celestials.

Phoenix Force, One above all, and Galactus are still alive.

So in short regardless of Steve Rogers chasing the illuminati or not, this was ALL bound to happen. The only question is to why it happen and what the outcome maybe.

Edit: at first I was lost at the ending with the Living Tribunal being dead on the moon since we saw that about a year ago. But after reading this issue and how pym mentions realities and time and space for the battle Beyonders vs Living Tribunal.. it makes sense.

I don't see how those futures we see in earlier Avenger OS tie-ins are even possible now.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 02-25-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    They just showed them killing the Living Tribunal.
    Ah, then it's not all the universal abstracts.

BANNED

Ah, then it's not all the universal abstracts.
    Most, not all.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Jeez, those are evil dudes. So the Captain Britain Corps are no more? Kinda figured they'd be helping out with the remains of their group on Battleworld, maybe around Higher Avalon. I hope at least Brian and Meggan are ok. Would suck to Marvel destroying ANOTHER beloved married couple for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Eternity, watchers, Living TRibunal are dead, along with the celestials.

Phoenix Force, One above all, and Galactus are still alive.

So in short regardless of Steve Rogers chasing the illuminati or not, this was ALL bound to happen. The only question is to why it happen and what the outcome maybe.

Edit: at first I was lost at the ending with the Living Tribunal being dead on the moon since we saw that about a year ago. But after reading this issue and how pym mentions realities and time and space for the battle Beyonders vs Living Tribunal.. it makes sense.

I don't see how those futures we see in earlier Avenger OS tie-ins are even possible now.
    I assume Eternity will be ok too given he's on a Silver Surfer cover during Last Days.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Jeez, those are evil dudes. So the Captain Britain Corps are no more? Kinda figured they'd be helping out with the remains of their group on Battleworld, maybe around Higher Avalon. I hope at least Brian and Meggan are ok. Would suck to Marvel destroying ANOTHER beloved married couple for the sake of it.
    Meggan <3
    I cannot stress enough how much I adore her.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Meggan <3
    I cannot stress enough how much I adore her.
    Me too, in my top three married couples in Marvel alongside Peter and MJ and Reed and Sue. Though I often figure the fact they are normally not shown much in comics is what actually saves them from being separated or killed off at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I assume Eternity will be ok too given he's on a Silver Surfer cover during Last Days.
    Well, he doesn't truly bite it until the universe he represents does. Then he's toast, across all his variations, unless there's a new Eternity for the pocket universe in which Battleworld will reside.