Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

And that crazy cow Wanda still rearranged the Omniverse with a thought.

New Avengers #30 (2015) - Seite 23.jpg

That was my favorite part
    i'm curious what is lokis part in secret...

Quote Originally Posted by markallenchi View Post
    So, why did the Ivory Kings give the "Black Swan" the key and the door? Why would they help her planet? Was that to give them a way to escape the destruction?
    This is another key mystery that needs to be dealt with at some point. Since Hickman is known to tie up loose ends, I'm sure that it will, eventually....The Library of Worlds was a gift from the Ivory Kings...yet the Great Ladys/Black Swans were the only ones who knew how to navigate it? yet we know that the Black Swans are aligned with RA, who is opposed to the Ivory Kings. Something doesn't add up, and we know that our Black Swan is an unreliable historian.

Also, I am confused with BS's narrative in NA#5- she says she was 4 when they "lost the heights." yet previous panels show a loss of stars in her universe. is that a typo? Does she mean they lost the "lights?" Does the end of the stars in her universe have anything to do with Rabum Alal?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    And that crazy cow Wanda still rearranged the Omniverse with a thought.
    Yeah well that was Bendis. No explanations needed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    This is another key mystery that needs to be dealt with at some point. Since Hickman is known to tie up loose ends, I'm sure that it will, eventually....The Library of Worlds was a gift from the Ivory Kings...yet the Great Ladys/Black Swans were the only ones who knew how to navigate it? yet we know that the Black Swans are aligned with RA, who is opposed to the Ivory Kings. Something doesn't add up, and we know that our Black Swan is an unreliable historian.

Also, I am confused with BS's narrative in NA#5- she says she was 4 when they "lost the heights." yet previous panels show a loss of stars in her universe. is that a typo? Does she mean they lost the "lights?" Does the end of the stars in her universe have anything to do with Rabum Alal?
    I don't trust Black Swan at all. I don't think she really completely lied about everything, but she definitely left out a lot of details. The Black Swans probably overtook the Ivory Kings in that one area or something, or the Ivory Kings did give it to them as a Trojan horse type of gift, and the Black Swans were able to detect the trap. But there are so many, many possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    New Avengers #30 (2015) - Seite 23.jpg

That was my favorite part
    i'm curious what is lokis part in secret...
    This picture is just sad...who knows if he'll ever be back. Damn it, Hickman! Some of these characters may never be revived! Damn that .5% chance!

I don't think Loki will be directly seen in this event, but there's a chance he'll have a unseen but substantial role, sort of like kidLoki in Fear Itself.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I think Black Swan is playing them as well. I think she even premeditated Black Panther " finding " here at the right moment. She was collected and ready to answer his questions before he asked them (he didn't or wasn't shown to noticed that she was already acquainted with him yet). Then of course she was the one directing their actions from there on out right up until they found she had a hobby of killing alt Illuminati from Earth to Earth (and particularly reveled in taking her time with Tony). Then here " true colors " show and her spite for most of these characters. I think she was there to sabotage them and just hid right in plain view knowing she could tell them the truth and they wouldn't either comprehend nor believe it at least until it was too late. As well her driving to them to destroy planets and then leaving to a party more interested in doing so once they opted out. Finally the non-verbal exchange with Thanos. Most of these things are all immediate marks of a Marvel villain. It seems Hickman even played that the Illuminati knew this soon enough but couldn't deny the advantage that she was ahead of them on all this, particularly thinking as scientists, and let her have enough rope though of course only to end up hanging themselves with it.
    I make love, you make me sick.

I enjoyed the issue, the art was spotty in places though. Overall, it was pretty good and now the stakes are higher than ever!
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    I think Black Swan is playing them as well. I think she even premeditated Black Panther " finding " here at the right moment. She was collected and ready to answer his questions before he asked them (he didn't or wasn't shown to noticed that she was already acquainted with him yet). Then of course she was the one directing their actions from there on out right up until they found she had a hobby of killing alt Illuminati from Earth to Earth (and particularly reveled in taking her time with Tony). Then here " true colors " show and her spite for most of these characters. I think she was there to sabotage them and just hid right in plain view knowing she could tell them the truth and they wouldn't either comprehend nor believe it at least until it was too late. As well her driving to them to destroy planets and then leaving to a party more interested in doing so once they opted out. Finally the non-verbal exchange with Thanos. Most of these things are all immediate marks of a Marvel villain. It seems Hickman even played that the Illuminati knew this soon enough but couldn't deny the advantage that she was ahead of them on all this, particularly thinking as scientists, and let her have enough rope though of course only to end up hanging themselves with it.
    Yes, as far as I'm concerned, everything she has said is suspect. For all we know, this is how the Black Swans operate. They find attractive, unassuming looking women from the destroyed/about to be destroyed universes, brainwash them/train them into being Rabum Alal's servants, then send them out into the effected worlds, where they're captured or found by those seeking to stop the Incursions. These people are usually so desperate that they don't think about why this mysterious woman is helping them, and then by the end, it's too late. And then the Black Swans move on and on...

Didn't Iron Man and the watcher had already found The Living Tribunal unconscious? The pose/zone where Hanks sees him seems the same

BANNED

2 questions

1. Is Hank like suppose to be an even bigger expert than Reed in universal/multiversal science or something..cause it seems like he is

2. what is the Beyonders true goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Didn't Iron Man and the watcher had already found The Living Tribunal unconscious? The pose/zone where Hanks sees him seems the same
    This is my question as well. I'm presuming that due to the nature of what's going on time doesn't really matter as much though, so Stark sees the LT on the moon "before" it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    2 questions

1. Is Hank like suppose to be an even bigger expert than Reed in universal/multiversal science or something..cause it seems like he is

2. what is the Beyonders true goal?
    1.It's not his expertise or knowledge on the metaphysical science. According to this issue it's his shrinking tech. He can shrink down enough that he can see through the quantum technobabble (Quantum entanglement?) and tracked stuff and not got lost in the multiverse.

All-New Member

was anyone else bothered by the physical scale of the beyonders? something about how small they were sort of bothered me in their battles with the celestials and the other cosmic beings. would have liked to see them larger, i guess. maybe this sounds stupid...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    was anyone else bothered by the physical scale of the beyonders? something about how small they were sort of bothered me in their battles with the celestials and the other cosmic beings. would have liked to see them larger, i guess. maybe this sounds stupid...
    No, that's a pretty valid concern. On the one hand, it does make them seem creepy and seemingly unassuming, but on the other hand, it also makes them look awkward and sort of like salarians from Mass Effect.

Spectacular Member markallenchi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    When it's all said and done, I think these Beyonders will be someone else. Either they were created by Franklin or they are the Infinity Gems become sentient. Speaking of the Gems, how does the time gem breaking and the OS future come into play? Clearly there is a future where all of this has happened already, so I have to believe that Franklin has some master plan he's working on.
    Mark Allen Chi