Super Moderator

Default The War For Gotham Begins In New "Batman: Arkham Knight" Trailer

The latest installment of the best-selling video game franchise sees the Dark Knight take on a mysterious new villain.

Full article here.

Rocksteady's Scarecrow is something else.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Why have they made Ivy's skin pink again? I always preferred her with green skin after the last few Arkham games. Like the touches like Two Face still having the claw marks from Catwoman on his face.

Hey! Ivy and Firefly! Nice to finally have some more Rogues confirmed to be in the game .

Awesome and very exciting trailer, can't wait to get my hands on it and once again "Be the Batman" .

Ugh Ivy looks awful and I really hate that they made Harley wear that horrid nurse outfit again. Why can't they just adapt their comic suits into this game? That would look much better.

I hope Selina is in this game. She was fantastic in Arkham City. I would love to see her and Batman team up again.

BANNED

glad xbox didnt buy their name into the trailer

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

The release date approaches and still no word on Selina. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't include her in the game, but I don't see why they would wait this long to reveal her.

Also, with how much larger the area is to explore, I'm beginning to doubt she would be playable during the main campaign. Unless she's given something like Harley's Revenge, where she would be restricted to a smaller area.

I like that Ivy is given a much larger role again. Is Paul Dini writing this? Please don't tell me it's the same guy who wrote Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post
    The release date approaches and still no word on Selina. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't include her in the game, but I don't see why they would wait this long to reveal her.

Also, with how much larger the area is to explore, I'm beginning to doubt she would be playable during the main campaign. Unless she's given something like Harley's Revenge, where she would be restricted to a smaller area.

I like that Ivy is given a much larger role again. Is Paul Dini writing this? Please don't tell me it's the same guy who wrote Origins.
    I recall Dini clarifying that he's not writing it, though I'm not sure who is. And I thought the story was one of Origins best points, but that's just me .

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Why have they made Ivy's skin pink again?
    I love her previous look, too bad indeed.