Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Uncanny Avengers Vol. 2 #2 spoliers

I guess Wanda and Pietro aren’t mutants

Y'know what I find most "ironic", for lack of a better word (though many worst do come to mind) anout this change in Pietro and Wanda? Is that during all the wedding with Crystal, Pietro was considered a pariah among the Inhumans for not being one of them. You mean to tell me that all this time, no Inhuman doctor even suspected that Pietro in reality was one of them? No one ever did a genetic scan on Luna (a member of the royal family) to find out that she was 100% Inhuman (could have even made an interesting story, with Pietro yet again suspecting Crystal of infidelity, and doubting his paternity of Luna. Is what makes an Inhuman an Inhuman really so insignificant? Poor storytelling, if you ask me.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Y'know what I find most "ironic", for lack of a better word (though many worst do come to mind) anout this change in Pietro and Wanda? Is that during all the wedding with Crystal, Pietro was considered a pariah among the Inhumans for not being one of them. You mean to tell me that all this time, no Inhuman doctor even suspected that Pietro in reality was one of them? No one ever did a genetic scan on Luna (a member of the royal family) to find out that she was 100% Inhuman (could have even made an interesting story, with Pietro yet again suspecting Crystal of infidelity, and doubting his paternity of Luna. Is what makes an Inhuman an Inhuman really so insignificant? Poor storytelling, if you ask me.

Peace
    Umm.. When did we learn the twins are inhumans exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Umm.. When did we learn the twins are inhumans exactly?
    Never. But tell that to people who take everything Rich Johnston says as gospel truth.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post

Peace
    Simple, he wasn't Inhuman. The twins are obviously some earlier experiment of the High Evolutionary's.

Be hilarious if Quicksilver is a genetically mutated mongoose.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Simple, he wasn't Inhuman. The twins are obviously some earlier experiment of the High Evolutionary's.
    Yes. This.
    vitruvian gets it.

That even makes a whole lot of sense considering their origins.

Well, the twins arent Inhumans in the movies either; apparently they are results of Hydra's experiments.

I saw this one coming when the cover came out a few months ago. The replacement sister for Wanda.

i love that scarlet's real daddy commits genocide every tuesday like its NBD. lmfaooooo

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the twins arent Inhumans in the movies either; apparently they are results of Hydra's experiments.
    At some point it will probably be revealed that HE was behind Hydra's experiments and realignment of comics to MCU will be done as far as twins go.

Incredible Member

Well not terribly surprised at the reveal, still I'm angry at how little sense this retcon makes. How many times were Wanda and Pietro targeted by things that detect mutants? And obviously the "No more mutants" spell affecting Quicksilver. But hey, who cares about continuity? Marvel sure as heck doesn't...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i love that scarlet's real daddy commits genocide every tuesday like its NBD. lmfaooooo
    As opposed to her fake daddy?

The more things change...

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    As opposed to her fake daddy?

The more things change...
    What, Magneto? I don't know if people with pacemakers count as an ethnicity, race, or people....