Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

This is hilarious. Anybody know why Pietro was depowered on M-Day? Last time I asked a bunch of people on the board told me it's because he's a mutant, but now they might change their tune.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    So I take it Rogue was still a plot device and still not doing anything.

Dear Tom and Rick, if you are not planning on actually writing Rogue, release her so she can return to the X-Men or another team not afraid she will upstage Wandz. God, after 2 1/2 years, you would think Rogue would finally get a moment.
    that old cretin is keeping her hostage, trying to fatten her up in private without high evolutionary nosing around.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    Well not terribly surprised at the reveal, still I'm angry at how little sense this retcon makes. How many times were Wanda and Pietro targeted by things that detect mutants? And obviously the "No more mutants" spell affecting Quicksilver. But hey, who cares about continuity? Marvel sure as heck doesn't...
    Marvel only cares about continuity where they can bring up old characters and objects and such as a point of nostalgia, while not actually using those pieces properly.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

So I take it Rogue was still a plot device and still not doing anything.

Dear Tom and Rick, if you are not planning on actually writing Rogue, release her so she can return to the X-Men or another team not afraid she will upstage Wandz. God, after 2 1/2 years, you would think Rogue would finally get a moment.
    You should at least be fair and read the issue before making judgment while still asking a question that would lead to such judgment. Rogue is still one of the main characters, but Remender has been forced to deal with this Quicksilver/Scarlett Witch business based on a legal snafu.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    This is hilarious. Anybody know why Pietro was depowered on M-Day? Last time I asked a bunch of people on the board told me it's because he's a mutant, but now they might change their tune.
    It really shows how little care actually went into this retcon considering that it brings up numerous plot holes that simply can't be explained away.

BANNED

I wonder how many more times we have to be proven right so that we stop getting called paranoid...

Astonishing Member

Um, where the hell was captain america? Either I completely missed him or he didn't appear throughout the entire issue.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Um, where the hell was captain america? Either I completely missed him or he didn't appear throughout the entire issue.
    He was with the tree people that HE uses to clean up his genocide mess. The one dressed as Captain America that they focused on at the end of that scene.

Mighty Member

God, after 2 1/2 years, you would think Rogue would finally get a moment.
    Didn't she pretty much save the universe at the end of the Kang arc?

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    I think it was implied that he was one of the tree (?) people that HE uses to clean up his genocides.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I think it was implied that he was one of the tree (?) people that HE uses to clean up his genocides.
    turned into a zombie janitor. this cap gig is not working out well for falcon so far.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    He was with the tree people that HE uses to clean up his genocide mess. The one dressed as Captain America that they focused on at the end of that scene.
    Really? I couldn't even tell that was him. But that would make sense as I was wondering why would he use a captain america abstract tree person, but how in the world did he change him like that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    That's easy.

Wanda wanted to punish Pietro for his abusing her powers to create a "perfect" world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Didn't she pretty much save the universe at the end of the Kang arc?
    Like 2 panels that Acuna drew in two tiny boxes that in all of over 30 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    You should at least be fair and read the issue before making judgment while still asking a question that would lead to such judgment. Rogue is still one of the main characters, but Remender has been forced to deal with this Quicksilver/Scarlett Witch business based on a legal snafu.
    I am not going to support this until Rogue shows up. I already spent money on for 2 years with no ROI.