Default With an Apocalypse movie coming, will we see him return?

In the past few years we've seen stories, mainly by Remender, who has been writing stories based on the X-villain Apocalypse without actually using him, using Archangel, Apocalypse Twins, and Genesis. However with X-men Apocalypse announced, I wonder if he will make a full return. It would be interesting to see him return with all the stuff that has happened, all the various horsemen, his organization in ruins, and his various replacements, plus let's not forget the teenage version of himself that's living with the X-men.

It would be interesting to see him react to everything that's happened while he was gone.

Any thoughts?

I think they will make a big Apocalypse summer X crossover with him.
    If it will happen then X-Men will finally fight some big villain in crossover and not each other.

Well there is already a story line with apocalypse's clone in wolverine and the x-men.

All-New Member

There's always the chance there's another cloning chamber buried in some obscure part of the world. Even with everything Apoc has done, Cable himself knows that he serves a purpose and the mutant population is made stronger simply by the threat of his existence. So will he pop up again before the next X movie? That's almost guaranteed. And in adult form, not simply an "Evan needs more schooling" Grey Institute special. The fun part will be predicting who the next set of horsemen will be.

BANNED

Hopefully because he's my favorite villain in comics.

I'd love to see him more but unfortunately we're talking Fox here. Marvel seems to dislike Fox as opposed to how they seem to be okay with Sony. Tom Brevoort s always bitching about how they're given little to no notice on characters or plotlines in their films and has said things in Fox films like black Johnny Storm will not be shown in comics. If it was a marvel film he'd be all over the place.

i hope so! Apocalypse is my favorite X-villain. Although I've gotten all kinds of confused how apocalypse works these last few years. Is he immortal, wasnt he born in ancient egypt? Also wasn't he in cahoots with the celestials or something? I remember something like that happening during the blood of apocalypse arc. Oh and to add to this, it's a shame that Marvel decided to do away and ignore the after effects of gambit being death. Here and there they touched on it but never fully explored it and now its just about totally dismissed.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I'm sure he will and most likely he'll turn 4 different Mutants into his own Horseman and torment those who used to be Horsemen at one point.