Default Storm a friend indeed

One thing that I've enjoyed about Storm is the friendships that she has had during the years.I miss the Ororo/Jean sister friendship.Now that they have split the Xmen into two camps,past relationships have been ruined(Kitty has gone to Scott's side and Rachel is acting like a mini,snarky Emma with her remarks regarding Storm's leadership abilities) or strained.

What have been your favorite Storm friendship moments?

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Tentacle hot tub moment from xtreme w Callisto

All the X-Men used to have much stronger friendships than they do now. They used to feel much more like a family and it was fun to watch them interact and grow as characters with each other. That was probably mainly due to Chris Claremont writing them for so long so there was a consistency to them but now we have so many different titles and authors that characters seem to forget the history they have with each other and are just written to fit a particular storyline. Storm and Jean had a great friendship but I especially liked her relationship with Kitty.

BANNED

I was thinking about starting a thread like this. I'm glad someone thought of it too I always thought it was pretty cool that Jean and Ororo were best friends.Their friendship was always described as sisters. We had Ororo referring to Jean as sister, when she left in Phoenix Endsong. When Ororo lost her powers she went back to Africa to reconnect with herself and while going through this journey she encountered the ghost of her mother and Jean Grey (and other members of the X-men). Jean even went against her own husband and joined Storm's Gold Team.There were a few more of these stories, but essentially, they bonded because she and Storm were the only female long-term members for quite some time.
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

They have been there for each other a few times over the years, and it was good to see their friendship highlighted in Wood's X-Men and Humphries UXF. Betsy has her back and Storm, from the beginning, has Betsy's:

Bo Staff Take Down of Sabretooth.jpg
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

o

Nice Omegastorm . Especially the Marrow one. Here is some more Storm and Kurt:

Storm & Kurt.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Nice Omegastorm . Especially the Marrow one. Here is some more Storm and Kurt:

Storm & Kurt.jpg
    This is adorbs. You are welcome. I totally forgot about that scene. WOW and WOW. Kurt and Ororo, I love them.

o

Storm and Logan...

Storm + Logan.jpg

BANNED

I miss this.

o

Spectacular Member just-my-2cents's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    I miss this.

o
    That was a really nice scene, I also liked the one with her and iceman on the roof in uncanny 340 and the 326 gambit one nice touch.

BANNED

The roof scene is soo good.

o

Even though she has portrayed Rogue numerous times, I will say she is known to be trusting and friendly to her teammates:

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar