25 21.93%
  • I like it

32 28.07%
  • It's alright

31 27.19%
  • I don't like it

26 22.81%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Didn't the Ultimate version have a button in his glove to trigger is visor?

Ultimate Member

I'm kind of over the visor, in general. It's been demonstrated *far* too many times that he can be cured or telepathically trained to control his optic blasts, that the damage done to his brain is correctable or re-trainable or whatever.

Lose the visor. Let him walk around with his eyes visible. Maybe he can wear sunglasses (or just carry pair) for backup, just in case.

Embrace change.

BANNED

It's my favorite costume he's ever had. Far more striking visually than basic blue spandex with a white X. It also work because it's quite usual looking, which fits his current characterization. It stands out in group shots.

They will obviously get rid of the X-Visor eventually as his regular one is too iconic to dump forever. But i hope they keep the red/black colour scheme, get rid of the cowl and give him a red/black visor. Would look pretty cool i think.

I like how they took color scheme from his p5 costume, which was uber badass and incorporated them. Bacchalo I think is the worst at drawing it LaRocca does it very well as does immonen , they boy use side detailing. Yes it's been over a year and not one mention of how his new visor actually works c'mon! The cover where he has a gun to his head shows prob the best rendering of it, actually seems like you don't have to wonder how it works in that depiction.
    It's time to ditch the visor completely or have him wear a visor that conducts the energy to his arms and other spots so he can punch someone or kick them while letting off a burst thru hand spout. Force beam punch. , force beam knee, in the bedroom he can give magik Emma and Eva force beam D

The visor is non-functional, beyond that the costume is pretty standard.
    Not crazy about all the red though.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I'm so sick of his condom covering outfits. I want him to show his long flowing hair and some skin! Why do they have to make the girls the only ones to dress provocatively?
    You probably need more Ka-zar in your comicbooks at this point.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    Didn't the Ultimate version have a button in his glove to trigger is visor?
    Yea that was also there. Gotta say, I really miss that costume on Cyclops.

I like it. It has really grown on me. And i think years from now, looking back, its gonna be one of the visual elements that symbolize this era.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-18-2014 at 05:58 PM.

I like it a lot. Love it in certain situations. What is really interesting about this costume is that it brings such a strong presence. More so than any other costume he had. When Cyke steps into the scene, can't help but take notice alil longer than others

I really like the look since it's striking and you recognize him immediately. How the visor works and how he can see a thing I haven't the faintest idea but somehow it doesn't bother me that much

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ztopia View Post
    I like it a lot. Love it in certain situations. What is really interesting about this costume is that it brings such a strong presence. More so than any other costume he had. When Cyke steps into the scene, can't help but take notice alil longer than others
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    I really like the look since it's striking and you recognize him immediately. How the visor works and how he can see a thing I haven't the faintest idea but somehow it doesn't bother me that much
    Scott's current costume is quite reminiscent of full body SS uniform. IMO, that's why it so remarkable... Coincidence?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 05-18-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

The new duds are still awesomely creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Scott's current costume is quite reminiscent of full body SS uniform. IMO, that's why it so remarkable... Coincidence?
    You might be confusing Cyclops with Neil Patrick Harris' character in Starship Troopers.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-18-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Hmm, maybe. Those Nazis sure had a great fashion sense, lol

i've seem some worse character designs. This one is alright. It's not my favorite but it's not my most disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post

You probably need more Ka-zar in your comicbooks at this point.
    No I need more Namor in my comicbooks. Why couldn't Scott take a leaf out of Namor's book and lighten up his wardrobe so it would better impress Emma?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The new duds are still awesomely creepy.

You might be confusing Cyclops with Neil Patrick Harris' character in Starship Troopers.

h, $#it! That's exactly what I was thinking of LOL!