Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    I mean this Omega Red isn't actually a clone, is he? Wasn't he just a regular guy who had false memories implanted? Don't have my X-Force issues handy.
    Been some time since I've read Uncanny X-Force. I thought he was a clone who was given false memories to think he was some dude who purposely underwent treatment.

Either way, even if he isn't an exact clone of Arkady (ie from his DNA) he is still someone who has Arkady's abilities and isn't Arkady thus he is in a sense a clone. I hope that made sense.

Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.
    Last edited by pinoypanzer; 02-26-2015 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    Also, if you don't get the Night Court reference it refers to a sitcom featuring a court room that takes place at night and the plaintiffs and defendants are usually a bunch of weirdos, miscreants, and ne'er do wells (at least more so than usual ) with the occasional surprise guest like

That was a great show.
    I love that Deadpool named his guns after DC's Wonder Twins.

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    That was a great show.
    I love that Deadpool named his guns after DC's Wonder Twins.
    Hey, great catch! I take it they were from the Super Friends?

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    Been some time since I've read Uncanny X-Force. I thought he was a clone who was given false memories to think he was some dude who purposely underwent treatment.

Either way, even if he isn't an exact clone of Arkady (ie from his DNA) he is still someone who has Arkady's abilities and isn't Arkady thus he is in a sense a clone. I hope that made sense.

Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.
    In the UXF issue they debuted in, wolverine comments that all three members of the omega clan smell exactly like the original. Also the white sky tour guide says they are special models as they are directly cloned from the original omega red, unlike the other facility creations who are just models.
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah id, like to know this as well. Omega was killed by logan if this is the clone from uncanny x-force it's fine. If not they, need to explain the Ressurrection
    X-Men Forever

I too think what might just kill Deadpool is the knowledge he killed his parents. Can't see this run ending without that coming out and in any dangerous situation that might just kill any fight he has left.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yeah id, like to know this as well. Omega was killed by logan if this is the clone from uncanny x-force it's fine. If not they, need to explain the Ressurrection
    It's the clone.
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I too think what might just kill Deadpool is the knowledge he killed his parents. Can't see this run ending without that coming out and in any dangerous situation that might just kill any fight he has left.
    Deadpool does seem to be setting up for something tragic. And the worst thing is the looming specter of Secret Wars. What if Deadpool does stay dead for a significant amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Deadpool does seem to be setting up for something tragic. And the worst thing is the looming specter of Secret Wars. What if Deadpool does stay dead for a significant amount of time.
    It would be heartbreaking... and basically the perfect way to end this run. Which is weird to say. If he stays dead for a little bit, it would suck.. but at least we have Bunn's minis to look forward to still.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It would be heartbreaking... and basically the perfect way to end this run. Which is weird to say. If he stays dead for a little bit, it would suck.. but at least we have Bunn's minis to look forward to still.
    We know the writers knew ahead of time what Secret Wars would mean...they've had time to coordinate for extra sadness!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    We know the writers knew ahead of time what Secret Wars would mean...they've had time to coordinate for extra sadness!
    I feel as though I've prepared as much as I can for it and it's still going to kick me right in the hardy boys.