BANNED

Default Age of Ultron to have Spider-Man after credit scene says Emergency Awesome

Emergency Awesome says Spider-Man will make his first appearance in the MCU in Age of Ultron after credit scene:

Do you believe it? If so, are you surprised or not?

I expected it, somewhat. But I wouldn't mind waiting until Captain America: Civil War so his debut doesn't feel too rushed.

BANNED

i always predicted it would happen. if you want to introduce the wallcrawler just introduce him in the ending of the predictably highest grossing film of all time. it's a shame it won't be andrew garfield wearing the spandex though. it would be nice for Marvel to release a directors cut of the amazing spiderman series. not right to have andrew as the most controversial spiderman.

but anyway, i don't care for Avengers 2 but i am exicted for whoever dons the spiderman costume. it better be Dylan o'brien.

Spectacular Member

It probably will be a CGI construct (and just having a satredown while doing a Spidey pose)

BANNED

I thought everyone expected this.

Post credit "Age of Ultron" scene leads to supporting role in "Captain America: Civil War"

BANNED

honestly civil war shouldn't be his first appearance and i thought people hated civil war. i remember seeing nothing but hatred for that event and suddenly i'm seeing people loving the series.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    honestly civil war shouldn't be his first appearance and i thought people hated civil war. i remember seeing nothing but hatred for that event and suddenly i'm seeing people loving the series.
    Well, I'm sure, like the real life Civil Wars, the Civil War story, there's great division in opinion, with a lot liking, disliking.

And, of course, this universe and these people could well do a lot better with it.

And change a lot of the set up.

BANNED

Plus not enough Heroes for Civil War,

Whats Emergency Awesome