Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default X-Men in Ultimate Spider-Man

Hi I've read that the X-Men will be appearing in the third season of Ultimate Spider-Man. To tell you the truth it's about time and maybe it might lead to a new X-Men animated series based in the current Marvel Animated Universe. I'm just wondering what the roster is going to be but we all know that most likely Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm will be on the team. Hopefully Iceman and Kitty Pryde will also be on the roster since they both played a big part in the USM comic series (Kitty in particular).
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

It will probably be a version of the Ultimate X-men, probably Logan, Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Colossus, Beast, Kitty, and etc.

Although if they do introduce the relationship Kitty and Peter had in the Ultimate Universe, it would be interesting to see.

Oh I will be tuning in for that one. I would love for them to do an Ultimate X-men cartoon. Granted they could do all of the Millard stuff but that would still be a great run to draw from. Though Logan has been established as a hero already in an earlier ultimate spider man episode or two.

BANNED

Don't get your hopes up for a cartoon. The fact that the X-Men have to scramble for guest-appearances should tell you how much they care about the franchise.

we can hope that something will come out of it. We'll have to wait and see what the roster will be when we get some more information
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Has anyone noticed that the Avengers Pokemon anime series has finally started in Japan? I was just wondering about that when I was trying to rewatch some Wolverine/X-Men anime (god those were boring) and was reminded that they announced it but there hasn't been much about it since so I checked online and saw a picture with Cyclops and Beast in it! So apparently they've made a cameo or a guest appearance or will make one in Marvel's Disk Wars: The Avengers I was going to start a thread about it but then thought that maybe I won't bother if it's just a cameo so might as well mention it in this thread.

Weird to see X-Men at least make cameos or guest appearances in something animated when Marvel hasn't done shit with them animation vice and it's been 5 years since their show was cancelled! Fucking annoying how Marvel doesn't give a fuck about the X-Men despite them having been Marvel's top property and number one superhero team for so long and arguably they still are despite Marvel's constant ignoring of them. One can only hope that these cameos might be a sign of future animated projects but seems unlikely.
    Last edited by Tomppa; 05-18-2014 at 03:57 AM.

BANNED

First off, I'm very disappointed that this wasn't the slash thread it pretended to be. People should take more care over their thread headers before they get people's hopes up like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Don't get your hopes up for a cartoon. The fact that the X-Men have to scramble for guest-appearances should tell you how much they care about the franchise.
    So no Peter Parker/X-Men orgy and no animated X-Men either? Why am I not surprised. Oh Marvel, how can you still find so many new ways to disappoint me even after AvX?

I thought the header is fine, it is about the X-Men appearing in the ultimate Spider-Man animated series so I don't think it was too far off.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    First off, I'm very disappointed that this wasn't the slash thread it pretended to be. People should take more care over their thread headers before they get people's hopes up like that!

So no Peter Parker/X-Men orgy and no animated X-Men either? Why am I not surprised. Oh Marvel, how can you still find so many new ways to disappoint me even after AvX?
    Title's fine, it's all in your twisted mind

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I thought the header is fine, it is about the X-Men appearing in the ultimate Spider-Man animated series so I don't think it was too far off.
    Yes, I know. It was a joke. I thought that was pretty obvious from my wording but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    Title's fine, it's all in your twisted mind
    Thank you for the compliment.

Considering how bad the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is, I would rather not see the X-men become infected by it. The X-men have the best record in terms of animated shows. Ever since Disney XD started churning out Marvel animation, it has been awful. There's no bigger picture. There's no over-arching story like there was in Wolverine and the X-men or X-men Evolution. The last thing X-men needs is to have its animation record tainted by a god-awful show like this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Which X-Men do people think will appear in the show?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Considering how bad the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is, I would rather not see the X-men become infected by it. The X-men have the best record in terms of animated shows. Ever since Disney XD started churning out Marvel animation, it has been awful. There's no bigger picture. There's no over-arching story like there was in Wolverine and the X-men or X-men Evolution. The last thing X-men needs is to have its animation record tainted by a god-awful show like this.
    Yea I gotta agree here. Considering just how bad that the current Marvel animation block is, I can't think of a bigger taint onto the X-Men than appearing in it especially in Ultimate Spider-Man of all things. If it were in Avengers Assemble there'd be a better chance of them being taken seriously but given just how the writing works on Ultimate Spider-Man, unless it hit serious Cerebus Syndrome, it'd be better off to skip the X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Which X-Men do people think will appear in the show?
    Wolverine, Cyclops, Rogue, Storm, Iceman

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Thank you for the compliment.
    Hah, you're welcome.