Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatars

Question, my avatar was changed from Black Panther to Gundam without my permission or notification.
    Was this done by a moderator or was I hacked.?
    "On working through writers block"

So I was standing in my garden at three in the morning with a glass of whiskey, smoking furiously and swearing at the sky, reduced to waiting for the thunder bolt to hit when...

Warren Ellis

Was your Black Panther avatar one of our stock avatars? We're working on updating the older ones to the new avatar size, and every so often their ID numbers get scrambled.

Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    Was your Black Panther avatar one of our stock avatars? We're working on updating the older ones to the new avatar size, and every so often their ID numbers get scrambled.
    Yes it was...maybe that is what happened.
    "On working through writers block"

So I was standing in my garden at three in the morning with a glass of whiskey, smoking furiously and swearing at the sky, reduced to waiting for the thunder bolt to hit when...

Warren Ellis

Anyone know why some avatars show up at full 120x120 on profile pages while others do not?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Are the avatars from before the CBR reboot still avavilable? I had a really nice one, but now I can't even remember where I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawford Crow View Post
    Are the avatars from before the CBR reboot still avavilable? I had a really nice one, but now I can't even remember where I got it.
    Users don't have access to the old site. But this is what you had, if it helps.

thumbnail.aspx.jpg
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Conn Seanery: Thank you for showing me the pic. Yes, that's the one. Could you set it up as my avatar? Or do I have to figure out how to do it myself? Thanks either way.