Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Has anyone else experienced any issues find the show on Hulu? I looked for it today and for some reason it's not coming up at all. It's as if it was removed.
    Oh no! That's terrible, nj06! I've not experienced any issues accessing Runaways on Hulu.

I've watched every episode 4 times now. Sorry for your troubles.

Are we loving all still loving the show though? This last episode was ultra good. Powers!!! Oh the day everyone meets Old Lace and the RUN begins -- ahma lose it!
    Hoping we get our issue 4 preview sooner than later too. I need that Molly ish STAT.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I don't really empathize with any of the parents, other than the Yorkeses. Chase's dad almost, but he misses the mark. The rest of them are horrible, horrible, irredeemably horrible.

And that's sort of how it should be. Great series so far.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm not sure if we've seen enough of Robert Minoru or Chase's mom to say that either of them are horrible tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Chase's mom seems almost more corrupt than her husband that killed a guy when he was young. She seems like the Machiavellian brain that's guided everything her husband does. She seems completely devoid of remorse for any of the things going on. At least he seems a little remorseful.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

The two both seem to be the most useless members of the pride it's probably why they're having an affair.

Also the vision of the future created no tension since this is a universe where Strange screws around with the time stream likely on a weekly basis. The fact that LA still has buildings standing lowers the tension quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I'm not sure if we've seen enough of Robert Minoru or Chase's mom to say that either of them are horrible tbh.
    Just the fact that they are all participating in murder sort of makes all of them pretty horrible by default. Though clearly some are worse than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    The two both seem to be the most useless members of the pride it's probably why they're having an affair.

Also the vision of the future created no tension since this is a universe where Strange screws around with the time stream likely on a weekly basis. The fact that LA still has buildings standing lowers the tension quite a bit.
    In terms least though, it tells us that there are bigger stakes here than we know. It'a bot just about saving runaway teenagers or themselves ... it's about saving the city and possibly the world. So the scale of things clearly is about to change.

Alright gang, issue 4's preview is up!

https://www.cbr.com/runaways-4-4/

Anyone else find those "family" photos a little concerning? I mean......everyone in those photos has that glowy pink eyes thing going so.....are those ALL the same TWO people? And if so......is this a creepy incest thing??? Are those Molly's parents? Am I overthinking this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Alright gang, issue 4's preview is up!

https://www.cbr.com/runaways-4-4/

Anyone else find those "family" photos a little concerning? I mean......everyone in those photos has that glowy pink eyes thing going so.....are those ALL the same TWO people? And if so......is this a creepy incest thing??? Are those Molly's parents? Am I overthinking this?
    Yeah, the photos also creeped me out a little with all glowing eyes. I think that those are Molly's parents, but I think that they are despicted as childhood friends (in the first volume during the origins of the Pride it was hinted that both lived in the same street since always, at least in my perspective)

And Molly's grandmother clearly has an evil agenda lol.

Yeah, doesn't Mol realise those blood extractions are not normal? Only a doctor or nurse should be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, doesn't Mol realise those blood extractions are not normal? Only a doctor or nurse should be doing that.
    Perhaps her grandmother is a doctor or nurse? Just sayin'.
    I'm guessing Grandmammy's got a convincing rationale for Molly, that she'd be willing to do regularly blood draws.

BANNED

The blood thing is rather obviously suspicious.

So Victor's gonna be back in action by the end of the arc, likely getting a Big Damn Heroes moment. Any disagreement?

Assuming Molly's actually been doing all the things on that cover, her being a school mascot makes far too much sense.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I also think those are supposed to be her parents. And the glowing eye thing must be a reference to their mutant powers. Don't Molly's eyes get like that when she uses her powers?

Victor's bodiless head is adorable and hilarious, btw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I also think those are supposed to be her parents. And the glowing eye thing must be a reference to their mutant powers. Don't Molly's eyes get like that when she uses her powers?

Victor's bodiless head is adorable and hilarious, btw.
    Yes, her eyes does.......plus you're right about Victor's head within the Preview {especially his shocked look when Gert past by him}....

Last episode I was solid. I was really skeptical about how they were going to do the Staff of One after reading about the no magic angle, but the episode sold me. Good stuff.