Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1493
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Jolly Old Saint Nico, bringing the Christmas spirit (and subsequently casting aside a portion of her own)

Also, is Nico taming down her look by losing the ombre? Is this in response to her recent Staff developments or perhaps her romantic status? ...Hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Jolly Old Saint Nico, bringing the Christmas spirit (and subsequently casting aside a portion of her own)

Also, is Nico taming down her look by losing the ombre? Is this in response to her recent Staff developments or perhaps her romantic status? ...Hmm....
    You better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out! The Staff of One will steal your soul.

Anka tweeted he felt like last issue's developments warranted a makeover, and went with the new hair-do instead of going for the classic "Bi-Bob."
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Skullcap into Frostycap Mollz and loungy Rufus are perfection. And her triumphant stance when the Holidazzle is in full swing is just sensational.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Skullcap into Frostycap Mollz and loungy Rufus are perfection. And her triumphant stance when the Holidazzle is in full swing is just sensational.
    I appreciate Old Lace appearing on Gert's sweater. She's everyone's favourite Holiday dinosaur.

I fully expect at least one of the presents to be evil.

Some spoilers for season 2 that are gonna make some people pretty happy...

spoilers:
    "There’s a promising development toward the end of the season as well, when an awkward alien suitor appears and throws a wrench in one of the established couples"
    end of spoilers
    https://www.vulture.com/2018/12/marv...bxU4WwdEOcaULE

spoilers:
    Nice, I hope they have fun with it. I'll find out sometime in February.
    end of spoilers

What up Runaway peoples!

I'm not sure how Hulu usually works but, are they releasing the entirety of season 2 on Friday, or an episode a week?
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    What up Runaway peoples!

I'm not sure how Hulu usually works but, are they releasing the entirety of season 2 on Friday, or an episode a week?
    NORM!

The entirety of Season Two is coming on Friday if you have Hulu. It'll be a while longer if you're outside the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    NORM!

The entirety of Season Two is coming on Friday if you have Hulu. It'll be a while longer if you're outside the USA.
    I'm dreading this

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

spoilers:
    "There’s a promising development toward the end of the season as well, when an awkward alien suitor appears and throws a wrench in one of the established couples"
    end of spoilers
    OMFG, they went there! The fact that they described the scene as spoilers:
    threatening and then funny makes me think it's gonna go exactly like in the comics: Karolina (and maybe Nico too if she's there) being horrified at the thought of being betrothed to some alien guy she's never met, and then suddenly he turns into a female like it's no big deal.
    end of spoilers God, I've been DREAMING with this being adapted to live action. I hope they don't drop the ball with whatever way they decide to portray the character, and the inevitable changes I'm sure the story will have.

Also, the reviewer's complaint about the parents is something I truly fear about the future of the show. I really hope they don't keep dragging the adult characters for longer than they should and the show eventually starts to be about the kids only, much like it happened in the comics.

And not gonna lie, I hate the fact all episodes are being streamed at once. That means it's gonna take me longer to watch this, since I have way too many weekly TV to catch up on already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Str8 up crying yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    And not gonna lie, I hate the fact all episodes are being streamed at once. That means it's gonna take me longer to watch this, since I have way too many weekly TV to catch up on already.

I loathe binging to be honest. At least when it comes to watching something the first time around. I like the weekly pauses that allow me to speculate on the next episode or just further appreciate the current one. Spoilers are another issue, but this is basically the only place I have to avoid and I've already unfollowed anyone on social media who would do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    You better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out! The Staff of One will steal your soul.

Anka tweeted he felt like last issue's developments warranted a makeover, and went with the new hair-do instead of going for the classic "Bi-Bob."
    Makes sense for another reason. How long have they been stuck there now? Isn't it possible that she's run out of the hair dye? And if she can't get to a salon, a simpler hairstyle that requires less maintenance makes sense.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

OMG y'all. Kris Anka announced on twitter that issue 19 is his final issue doing interiors for Runaways. (he'll continue doing covers)